Chapter 6: pt.2

The First person to vote or comment on this I will dedicate this chapter to.  :)

Wolf Boy + Human Girl = One Weird Love Story

Chapter 6: This is A Bunch of Wolf Shit pt.2

Jess aka Jessika's POV ( When the pack House was being being attacked FLASHBACK)

Screams. That's all I heard trough out the house.

I ran down the steps and ran into something rock hard. I looked up to see a vampire girl that looked around my age.

"Were you the one that one that contacted me" I spoke smirking. 

"Yes. You must be Jess. As you see The plan is going great all we need to do is take you to make it look really." she said with an evil look sparkling in her eyes

"Ok. But you have to  promise me to get rid of her if I want to be Alpha Female then SHE has to die." Just the thought of her disgusted me. At first when i turned Leo down it was because he was boring but know that he is alpha I could twist the love he has for me. But then he had to met his whore of a mate. No one gets in my way. NO ONE. Lucky I met a person that hates her as much as I do. I don't know we she hated her but she did and it work out perfectly for me.

"Well then lets get a move on things. The faster we get out of here the faster i can kill that stupid slut."

Janelle's POV

After the weird encounter with Desi I just couldn't the thought that something was going bad was going to happen soon out of my head. Just when I though I was going back to normal I went right back to being depressed.