Chapter 4: Sexy Wolf Boy Say What

Chapter 4: Sexy wolf boy say what

Julianna POV: 

Next Day ***********

All the girls and i had slight hang overs. But we all were excited for the boy to come over. I had texted Leo the address before i started on my famous white chocolate chip pancakes. Jennie had scrambled eggs, Lexi had slamming seasoned home fries, and Alean was making coffee and cinnamine buns.The food was enough for 40 people to eat

About twenty minutes later the doorbell rang and Alean skip to go get it.

Alean's POV

When the door bell rang i skipped to go get it. Alex seriously got me acting weird. I mean out of all the girls i am the one not afriad to say or do anything. But when i am with him everyrhing he says makes me blush. I never blush. EVER. And every time he touchs me my heart beat twice as fast as before.

AI have never had a boyfriend. I was thought i didnt need a man to make me happy but now its different. I want Alex.

Leo's POV

I was practically shiting bricks as Paul rang the door bell. And i am sure all the others were too. I mean how do you tell a bunch of human girls that you're a werewolf and that they are your soulmates. Without them laughing or thinkng your crazy.

So obviously you see why we are nervous. I mean Alex hasnt said anything the whole way here that was the time he has gone ten minutes without talking.

Alean was the one that opened the door and when see saw alex they both smiled at each other.

"Hey Alean." I said smileing and she reculantly took her eyes off Alex and invited us all in. Then she tolds us to wait outside on the patio where there was a table and come chairs.

Then all the girls came out with tons of good looking food. When i saw Janella my jaw dropped. She was wearing a tank top that stopped just above her belly button which was pierced. And shorts that were just the right lenght that didnt make here look like those other skanks. Her hip swayed as she came over to me with a smile. 

The other put the food on the table and my mouth started water.

Paul looked like he was in heaven. He is always eating.

"Jennie can you cook" he said looking surprise as the rest of us." Not to be rude but you girls dont look like the cooking type."

And all the girls started laugh and told us how they cook their dinners together and ate at each others house.

***** 3 hours later*****

I didnt want to stop the laughing and joking but i knew i had to tell them the secret now.

As i cleared my throat everyone looked at me "Me and the boys have something we have to tell you before any of these relationships go in futher."

"Great i knew you were to go to be true, your a serial killer or bank robbers.." i cut her off before she could get any other crazy ideas.

"We are...Werewolfs." and the girls smiled and laughed since they thought we were joking. But all they stopped when johnny jumped behind a tree and phased. Still in shock the girls didnt say anything while john ran in side and got dressed.

Surprisingly lexi was the first to speak.

"So your like Jacob from twilight " she said with a chuckle that lightened the tension and awkwardness in the room.

"Kind of but we look ten times better without a shirt" john said walking back into the room.

"Also we have these things called mates and its when a werewolf finds its soulmate. And we all found ours." Alex said look alean in her eyes.

After why explained to them what soulmates are and that they are our mates, everything was ok.

Janelle was kissing down my neck saying that she was happy to be my mate when all of a sudden Alex got a call.

His face went from happy to angry in seconds. He hung up and looked at me with sad eyes.

"There was an attack on the pack house by vampires.They said that they were lead by a female vampire with black hair and brown eyes.And they took somebody wiht them when the left."

"Who?" I said in a cold voice.

"Just stay clam dude dont flip out"

"Who" i said with my alpha voice that made every one flinch.

"Jess" when he said that every thing went red.

******

Whose jess? Y'all will find out in the next chapter 

What you guys think iis it good. If its messed up its cause 

I am writing on my phone.

Become A Fan. 

Commet. 

Vote.

<3 love kimberly