The play

A/n: Heyy! This is the first smut chapter in Moonlight. All smut writing creds to
bxby-ishdxrk. I wrote the rest.

**The following one shot contains mature content.  Please leave if you don't like this, enjoy!**

"No! You guys are a real couple! Why aren't you acting like two actors playing the role of 2 married men!"

Zayn releases his grip on Liam's arm and sighs. "Perhaps cause we aren't really married?" Liam suggests. Zayn and Liam are best friends. After failing dance, they needed a passing grade in either drama or dancing. So they picked drama, auditioned for the Gay Pride play, hoping that their acting skills would leave them as stage hands, something they could both do. But, apparently, Liam and Zayn were absolutely adorable! Are you sure you aren't dating? Look at these cute little gay boys! That's why they landed the role of the two main gay guys, married and madly in love. They thought they were doing pretty good, just until the teacher called them out on their acting skills. Bullshit.                                 "Well, there's only one thing that can solve this! Extra practice!" 

   He smiles gleefully, while Liam and Zayn roll their eyes. Maybe the practice would help.
***
The bell echoes through the school, reminding Liam about the extra practice. Oh joy. Nothing good ever came from practices. (You sure about that?). He makes his way around the school, weaving through till he reaches the drama room. Once entered, he notices Zayn, sitting on the ground, his torn jeans exposing his legs and his tank top rising when he stretched, exposing his lower ab.
  Liam's pants tighten. What the fuck? He sits down, just as their teacher barged in. "Alrighty!" He says enthusiastically, pulling Liam to sit beside Zayn. Liam stares at the teacher for a minute before turning to Zayn who points at Liam's pants, giggling under his breath.

"MR. AUBERGINE! HAS MY G STRING ARRIVED?"

Some blond kid, Niall, walks in, bellowing at the top of his lungs. "What?! No! Niall, your obsession, kink thing with female underwear isn't something to be screaming about! And I don't own Victoria's Secret, why the flipper noodles would I have underwear?!" Mr. Aubergine says, as Niall throws his head back

"Not for me! For-"

"Your sister?"

"Agh no! For my GUITAR!"

Niall says, groaning in annoyance. It was ridiculous the amount of times he had to explain this. The teacher laughs out loud and shoves Niall out. "Lemme get these to cabbage heads started and then we'll check the order."

Niall nods and steps out. The teacher turns to the other two.

"Practice. Over and over, till it's perfect. Kiss if you need to get in the role, do anything! I want you to practice. You are not permitted to leave for two-ish hours, I most likely will be gone by then, but I've gotten permission for you to stay."

"Sooo, um lets get started right" Liam ask, scratching his neck awkwardly. "Um yeah" Zayn says even tho Liam was only looking at his lips. Zayn leans closer to him and presses his lips against Liam's soft ones. Liam drags his hand and puts it in the raven haired beauty's neck. Making the kiss more passionate.

They pull apart looking into their eyes after a few seconds, Zayn looks down  embarraste only too see a semi-hard  on Liam's pants. " This makes me not want to giggle" Zayn whispers into Liam's ear moving his hand to grab his dįck. The always innocent looking hazel eyes are now a lot darker and with a lust glazed on top.

"Can I?"

"Y-yes"

He started to move his hand to Liam's "monster". Moving faster and faster making Liam let out a moan. "Mmm" "you like that" Zayn still moving his hard one, grinded on Liam's leg. They moaned and moaned kinda screaming until Liam pressed his lips on to Zayn's lips."We have to be quiet" "Okay"

After some more grinding and moans they both come in each other's leg ,pants and a little on tiled floor. "Well that was something" Zayn says with a little smile creeping on his face. "Yeah" Liam breathes deeply.

They move a little but Liam takes control of the awkwardness around him and starts to spreed soft kisses around Zen's neck. Applying pressure to one he makes a black cherry color on the bruised part of Zayn's neck.

"You want to" Liam asked wanted validating if what was going to happen. "Finish w-what you started Payne" And after that Liam quickly became to undress stumbling a little making the younger one giggle.

After his hard is out for all to see but thank his it's only Zayn here. "It's your turn babe" "Oh yeah um" The tanned boy starts to undress slowly with a pink-ish tin creeping up in his checks. After the two lads were semi undressed Liam locked the door and tried to block the windows.

Prepping Zayn up Liam pushes two fingers in. "Mm" Zayn groans. "You'll be fine, just tell me when to move". Liam then moved to kiss the inside of Zayn's tight. After adjusting Zayn starts to move a little making the brown eyed boy to move his fingers as well.

"Mmm"

"There we go" Liam smirks. "Mm m-move faster". Liam starts to move his fingers harder and faster. Adding fingers Zayn starts to shiver and moan so much. "Uuhhhhh" Liam stops making Zayn do a face that is similar to a mad puppy. "Why did you do that" "I don't want you to cum just yes baby boy"

Pressing his red tip inside of Zayn's hole he moves a little closer. Zayn feeling content with the touch he moans. "Y-you mmm can move now" Zayn says after the burning feeling go always after Liam pushed all of himself inside of him.

After a few second he started to thrust inside of him. "Mmm fuck mee" Zayn started to feel more pleasure than before. "There wee goo" Liam groaned kissing Zayn's tummy.

He kept thrusting in him, harder and faster, "AHH" Zayn semi-screamed when Liam tip slightly touched his prostate. "Mmm f-faster LiAM" They kept moving. Both meeting half way making it much more intense.

Grabbing Zayn swiftly he pushed him down making him ride him. "Ohhhh mY GODDD" being so much deeper. "L-liammm" and with that Zayn's comes on Liam's stomach. And After a few second and more trusts Liam comes.
***
They were fully dressed an hour and a half later, preparing to leave.

"Liam?"

"Yea?"

"Are we a thing?"

"Zayn we literally had sex less than 10 minutes ago."

"Yes, but what if it was friendly?"

"You've got to be kidding me"