Shut up!

A/n: before I start, I know that the picture is fetus Zayn, but, that's what his guitar is like in the story. Also,if u do read this, can u plz comment what u think? It won't take much time and I would really appreciate it. I would also love it if u voted too. Even though my writing is BS. Plz do feel free to write prompts.

Liam arrives home at 1:45am, due to the extra shift he had to take at the Café where he works. He had been there since before sunrise. He hoped to have energy to take a shower or at least change, but he was tired AF. When he reaches his apartment, he flicks on the lights and seats himself on the couch. Liam decides to eat something for dinner and then sleep. After making a bowl of cereal, Liam is back on his couch. He eats as fast as he can, stopping only to adjust his position. At 2:00am Liam finishes and collapses into his couch,dozing off almost immediately.
***
I don't wanna live, forever...
Liam awakens from his sleep, to hear guitar music and an angelic voice singing quite loud. Rubbing his eyes, he sees the time is 3:00am. He groans loudly. He's only been sleeping for an hour and now is quite grumpy because some idiot is singing and playing their guitar outside. SHUT UP! He thinks. Some neighbours are vacationing this week, others are heavy sleepers, so only Liam seems to be bothered. He forced himself awake and steps outside of his apartment.

About 4 doors down, a raven haired boy sits, strumming an acoustic guitar singing an acoustic version of that one song from that one movie. Liam is much to tired to care. Liam approaches the fellow and as politely as he could, tells him to shut up. "Um, 'scuse me mate, ain't it a wee bit early to be playing your guitar." Liam asks. At least he has the courtesy to be polite. The boy looks up and Liam freezes. Holy shit he thinks. The boy is actually beautiful. Soft skin, bright eyes and a dark quiff. He's kind of skinny, but still fit. "Oh sorry lad!" The boy speaks enthusiastically and Liam hates him again. "You see, my friend Niall has my keys and he's at home, his apartment is way to far for me to walk. And I left my car keys at home. I had my guitar though so I thought I would play a bit.  I'm honestly exhausted, and considering sleeping here." Liam is conflicted. He can leave and let this hot guy to do whatever. Or he can.... "Listen, how does a warm shower, breakfast and a couch sound?" Liam asks, almost tingling with excitement at the thought of having this boy in his be-house. Not bed, house.Well, apartment but. Liam stops his rant to look at the boy, who's beaming brightly. "That would be great, thank you!" He says. Liam nods and pulls him into his apartment.

He sticks his hand out. "I'm Liam Payne..." The boy accepts his hand and introduces himself. " I'm Zayn Malik. I've moved in recently so I don't have an extra key..." He says. Liam nods and points to the fridge and cupboard. "Eat whatever, you can use the shower in my bedroom." He explains. Zayn nods and walks for the couch. He adjusts some cushions  and settles down before Liam walks to his bedroom. Upon entering, he looks in his mirror and sees his bed head. Well fuck, I certainly made a good impression on Zayn Liam sighs, climbing into bed.

4:45am
Liam wakes up in horror, realizing he didn't give Zayn a blanket or pillow. As quietly as he can, he creeps downstairs, dragging a thick blanket with him. He goes downstairs and drapes it over Zayn. Zayn looks very...pretty. His pink lips are slightly parted and he is lost in his sleep. Liam smiles before brushing Zayn's hair from his face. Zayn turns over and Liam panics, racing to his room.
***
Pancakes . Guitar. Angels. BEEP. damn alarm clocks. Liam stretches and slams his alarm clock off, focusing on the smell of pancakes and the sweet sound of the guitar. Wait what!? Fuckfuckfuckfuck. There's a robber in my house.....holy shi-wait no I let a guy named Zayn spend the night. Liam slowly remembers the events of the previous night. He stands up and pushes himself into his bathroom, preparing himself for the day ahead.

By time he's out, the guitar playing has ceased and the sweet smell of chocolate fills the air. With his stomach growling loudly, Liam dresses in a white t-shirt with three black stripes  horizontally across the front,  designed to look as if they were dripping and a pair of pale blue jeans, an outfit suitable enough for the warm summer day ahead, that would be accompanied by a steady breeze. He pulls his brush through his hair, pulling upwards and his hair settles in its usual style, brushed up , most of his hair brushed to one side, and a smaller section brushed towards the other. He hairsprays it a little, to make sure the heat doesn't screw his hair up into a sweaty mess. He finishes getting ready and bounces down the stairs for breakfast. "Morning mate!" Zayn flips the pancakes and then plops them onto the ceramic plate. He grabs the butter and spreads a thin layer onto the pancakes, sprinkling strawberries for a finish. Zayn slides them across the counter, as Liam settles into a bar stool. Liam admires the pancakes, slightly potato shaped, before digging his fork in.