1. Escape

As the war for Cybertron raged on, the Decepticon warship was in chaos. Vehicons were scattered across the fleeing ship, struggling to recapture a prisoner. The prisoner was a female Autobot, dark blue in color with red and blue streaks on her door wings and a screeching number 39 on them.

"Capture the Autobot Scum! Make sure they don't escape, or I'll have your sparks!" Cried out the Decepticon warlord to all aboard the ship. The only one not running around was Soundwave. He was busy typing something on his computer when a loud explosion happened just outside his door. Out of curiosity, he stepped outside to witness the Autobot prisoner shooting Vehicons, each one being offlined with ease. Soundwave silently watched as the femme ran to the bridge.

She suddenly stopped dead in her tracks. There, in front of her, was the Decepticon warlord himself. Megatron.

"Hello, my dear SmokeRider. How was that cell of yours? Enjoyed it?"

SmokeRider growled. "I will never enjoy anything you give me, MegaMouth! I will leave here, and you can't do anything about it!" SmokeRider hurtledherself towards Megatron and knocked him to the ground, taking him by surprise.

"You will never escape! I will recapture you, and you will never see the light of day again!" Megatron threatened SmokeRider before she ran to the edge of the balcony, not turning back.

"If you can find me." She stated before, without hesitating,  jumped off. Luckily, the Nemesis wasn't too far from Cybertron, so she didn't fall for long and didn't hurt herself severely.

Running from her captives and any other Decepticons in sight, she saw her one and only escape route: an escape pod. She didn't know if it was a short or long-distance one, but the only other choice she had was to be re-captured by the Decepticons and become their lab rat. After offlining a few more Vehicons, she stepped into the pod and set off on her journey.

~~3 earth years later~~

Team prime was out on a mission. Well most of them were. Smokescreen and Bumblebee had been injured on a previous mission, and Ratchet had told them to rest before going back out. Optimus Prime, Bulkhead and Arcee were scouting out a possible energon mine in a place called Cyprus. The humans were at school for only a few more hours. Ratchet was typing away, keeping an optic on Smokescreen to make sure he didn't get up and do something reckless.

Then Optimus commed through.

:Ratchet. Open the ground bridge and prepare med bay. Arcee is injured, but we do have energon in our grasp.:

Ratchet did as told, hoping Arcee wasn't badly hurt. But he was also glad that they had managed to get a hold of some urgently needed energon. Their energon stockpile was dangerously low, and they desperately needed more. But now they had some.

The team came through, Bulkhead helping Arcee walk through while he and Optimus held as much energon as possible. Arcee's upper left leg had a big gash in it which was leaking energon furiously. She also had an angry expression on her faceplate. Bulkhead and Optimus had a worried look on their faceplates, which was rare for the leader.

"Optimus. What happened out there? Was it Megatron again?" The medic asked as he assisted the femme over to the medical berth.

"Unfortunately, yes." Optimus' reply was short, but the medic knew it was a bad thing. Bulkhead knew their leader wasn't going to go into details about what happened, so he continued.

"He came through their ground bridge just as we were entering the cave. Surprise attacked us and got Arcee in the leg. But we managed to escape. Just glad it wasn't too bad, huh?" Ratchet finished looking over Arcee before putting her into stasis to start fixing her leg.

It didn't take the medic long to fix the gash, 15 minutes in all. After making sure it wouldn't open back up in battle, Ratchet pulled Arcee out of stasis and waited for her to awake.

~~~A/N~~~
Sorry this first chapter is so short. I have like, no ideas on how to start this, but I know what going to happen during this story. Also, updates will hopefully be a bit more often.
If some chapters are long and some are short, that's just me being weird.
Bye for now!

*Teleports away*