1. Introduction✔️

This chapter is dedicated to dreamer2233 who had won the COVER MAKING CONTEST. 

Do not forget to check her amazing works.

________________________________________________

The Sun was rising in the sky. The birds were chirping all around. A little away from the city of Delhi, stood a Mansion. It belonged to one of the rising business group, The Mehra Industries. After almost twenty years of hard work, the Mehras were awarded with success. Their business was growing. Within a short period of two years the The Mehra Industries had signed many big projects. Their performance had improved and it was estimated that soon, The Mehra Industries would claim the position of India's topmost Industry. 

The Mehra Industries was established by Vijay Mehra, his brother Dilip Mehra and Dilip's wife Nandini Mehra. With Vijay's wife Mala Mehra, taking care of the household, three of them had tried their luck in this game of risk. And they won. It took them two years to stabilize the business and three more to stand with the others. They had started their business from the living room of their two BHK flat and now The Mehra Industries had their branches in almost every big city of the country. 

After five years of starting the business, Nandini had retired to take care of her kids - Rahul,the eldest, Rohit and Reeta, the twins. She helped Mala in handling the household and also developed a deep interest in Psychology.

Now, Vijay and Dilip had joined the Board of Directors. The entire responsibility of the business empire had come on the strong and able shoulders of Ajay Mehra. He was the son of Vijay and Mala and The Managing Director of The Mehra Industries. He was the eldest of the Mehra children. A tall man of twenty-five years, he had an round face with a square jaw line. His charcoal black eyes, slightly long nose and the dark stubble on his cheeks and dimples made him most eligible bachelor.

It had been two years since he had joined the business and within these two years the progress of The Mehra Industries was worth noting. Known as a ruthless businessman, Ajay Mehra cared only about his family. He was good enough to take care of the well being of his employees but he could not tolerate disloyalty and irresponsibility on their part.

Ajay Mehra had done his engineering from IIT Delhi and had completed his MBA from IIM Kolkata. At present, Rahul was also doing his engineering from IIT Delhi, while the twins were studying in class 12th.

Ajay had joined business immediately after completing his MBA. When Nandini had left business, the Mehra Industries had suffered. Though Vijay and Dilip had pulled out the company from losses but it was Ajay who gave it the strength. As a businessman, Ajay Mehra took care of the smallest factor. He ensured that the opinions of the people working in the lowest level of management, reached his ears. It was his routine to visit the other branches of the Company without any prior notice. His way of working is to work along with everyone. This was the reason why, despite his ruthlessness, the employees loved working with him. 

While he was working hard for the business, his parents had also worked hard to find a perfect life partner for him. After an year of hard work, they had finally found a girl. She was the only daughter of Vijay's childhood friend, Parth Mehta. Finding a girl was hard but persuading Ajay for this alliance was going to be harder. If there was anything Ajay Mehra hated in this world, it was marriage. He maintained distance from girls and just focused on business.

Mala and Vijay had made up their minds. They were determined to convince their son to at least meet the girl, they had chosen for him. Like every other parent, they wanted their son to lead a happy and successful life.
________________________________________________

I had time so, I thought to start this story. So, how is it? 

What do you think about Ajay? Do you like him? 

This story, as you know, is a prequel to Love Always Wins. So, if there is anything in that story which had happened in the past and you can not understand it, feel free to message me. 

Share this story with as many people as you can.

~Purnima