Chapter 18

[Taehyung's POV]

People were rushing me off and on the set, changing makeup and clothing 25/8. "Taehyung hurry we just have one more scene to shoot." My manager calls me from outside the dressing room.

I quickly pull my pants up over my expensive underwear and rush out while buckling up the belt.

He rushes me over and Namjoon comes around to make me comfortable like he has been. "Tired?" He asks.

He must've caught on to my heavy breathing. "Yeah, I always like this?" I ask.

Namjoon swallows and fixes my suit. "I don't know, today is your first offical day its kind of new for both of us."

I nod my head and Namjoon walks off while the cameras rolled.

"Action!" Beret guy yells.

[Namjoon's POV]

Its been a few hours on set and I was still in a state of shock. How was he here? Jin has a lot of explaining to do...

"Cut! That was amazing Taehyung, please go home and rest." The director instructs.

Taehyung leaves to change back into regular clothes while I cleaned up set. "Namjoon," My boss called. I look up from what I was doing to look at him. "Do you know him?" He asks.

"Kinda? Its hard to explain sir." I say. He nods and waves goodbye as he leaves. Taehyung walks out of the dressing room and walks towards me.

"Thank you for helping me today. I can't help but feel like I know you, I hope I remember soon." He says and waves goodbye, his manager short behind him.

"Me too Taehyung. Me too..."

|

"Jin! We have to talk!" I yell when walking into our apartment.

"If this is about the broken toaster-"

"I saw Taehyung." I say. Jin turns to me with wide eyes and shock written on his face.

"W-what?" He stutters. "That's impossible, Taehyung is suppose to be-"

"Where you go? Yeah I know. I don't know what the hell is going on!" I yell in panic.

Jin and I begin to pace back and forth, not even hearing the door open.

"Guys? Why are you pacing?" Jimin asks. Jin and I stop in place and face Jimin.

"Namjoon saw Taehyung."

"I saw Taehyung."

Jin and I spoke at the same time. Jimin's eyes widen. "Isn't he supposed to be-"

Jin and I nod. "He's supposed to go where Jungkook, Hoseok and I go but for some weird ass reason he's here on earth as a regular person." Jin explains.

Jimin rubs the sides of his head. "Does Y/n know? Please tell she doesn't know..."

I shake my head. "No she doesn't and she won't know. I just found out earlier today when he came onto set with his manager." I explain.

"Did he recognize you?" Jin asks and I shake my head.

"He said he feels like he knows me but apparently he's forgotten everything that's happened. I don't think he remembers Y/n either." I say.

Jin and Jimin seemed to sigh in relief. "As long as he doesn't remember her I don't think we'll have any problems." Jimin says.

I raise my brow at his sentence. "Problems? Since when did we have problems?" I ask.

"When Y/n stayed with you she was heartbroken Taehyung was gone, I don't think she had been eating since she picked at her food when I brought her some. She didn't want to go back to her apartment either, she really loved him and I think its time for her to move on." He explains.

"What if she runs into him?" Jin asks.

"Taehyung is an actor right?" Jimin turns to me asking and I nod. "He most likely doesn't go out much due to fans and if he did he would have bodyguards or have his face be covered."

I sit down on my couch and rub my face with both hands. "But we still have a chance of her seeing him, what if she does? What are we going to do then?" I ask.

"We'll figure that out when she does, but for now keep her away from set."

I nod my head and rub my eyes before standing. "Why did you come here anyway Jimin?" Jin asks.

Jimin looks at Jin and turns red. "We-well something happened..." He stutters.

I pat the spot next to me and Jimin sits down next to me while Jin sat across from me.

"Yoongi proposed," Jimin says making Jin scream. I tackle Jimin into the couch. "And I want you to be my best man." He laughs.

I back away from the hug in shock. "You're kidding right? Jimin I can break something do you understand-"

"Shut up do you want to be my best man or not?" He asks. I nod my head and wrap my arms back around him.

"Congratulations." I whisper in his ear. Jimin pats my back and lets go of the hug.

"Finally! I was wondering when he'd grow a pair." Jin says making me laugh and Jimin turn even more red.

||

The clock next to me clicked away as time passed through the night. It was around one in the morning and I was still unable to sleep.

Considering Taehyung as a living breathing human haunts me. It was hard to believe he was here in this world.

What got me thinking the most was why. Why was he here and not where the others go? Usually when a body of a spirit is found they go back to where they came from, but Taehyung is another story.

I roll over a few times before getting comfortable on my side.

"Taehyung, what's your story?"