Chapter 6

[Reader's POV]

I rush around the house and pick up numerous items I'm going to need while staying with Jimin.

Yoongi was out of town and Jimin had asked me to stay with him while he was gone.

Taehyung had been sitting on the couch while I ran around, just observing.

"How long will you be gone?" He asks. I set my bag down and slip my shoes on quickly.

"A few days, why?"

Taehyung doesn't make eye contact but looks around the apartment like he was looking for something.

"Can I come with you?" Taehyung looks up at me and smiles.

"Jungkook is going to be there but sure, if you really want to." I say. Taehyung groans at the mention of Jungkook but nods his head anyway.

|Jimin's Home|

"Jimin!" I call when I walk in. Jimin peaks his head around the corner and smiles.

He runs out of the kitchen and wraps his arms around me. "Is Taehyung with you?" He asks.

I nod my head and look around for him. "He's around here-"

"Taehyung!?"

I let go of the hug and run into the kitchen to see Taehyung standing in front of an unknown person.

"Who..?" I turn to ask Jimin but he just chuckles and rubs his neck.

"That's Hoseok, the one attached to Yoongi." He explains. My mouth makes an 'o' in understanding.

Hoseok looks over at me and smiles. I awkwardly wave at him and return the smile.

[Taehyung's POV]

Y/n and Hoseok exchange smiles before Jimin dragged her out the door to get food.

"What're you doing here?" Hoseok asks. I sigh knowing he was going to ask that.

"I'm attached to Y/n, she moved into that apartment and I guess I took a liking to her..."

Hoseok rubs the sides of his head. "Taehyung you can't keep getting attached to people, you know what happened-"

"Yeah yeah I know what happened last time, Jin told me all about it..." I say.

Hoseok pats my shoulder and smiles. "You're a good person Taehyung, I just don't want what happened last time to repeat." He says.

I look down and sigh. "I know Hobi, I don't either."

"Taehyung?" I hear from the hallway. I look over to see Jungkook standing in the hallway entrance, a questioning look on his face. "What're you doing here?" He asks.

"Y/n is staying with Jimin for a few days so I tagged along." I say. Jungkook nods his head and walks towards me with his hands in his pocket.

"Have you told Y/n?" He asks.

I raise my brow. "Told her what? That you want me to go back with you?"

"Well that, along with you know...your body." He says.

I stare at Jungkook suspiciously. "What are you talking about?" I ask.

Jungkook shrugs his shoulders. "You know what I'm talking about. You're gonna have to tell her Taehyung." He says.

I clench my fists, making the house shake. "I won't put her through that, its too much."

"Jungkook stop," Hoseok demands. "If he doesn't want to tell her, he doesn't have to tell her."

I storm past Jungkook and leave the house. I couldn't handle being in the same room as him let alone spending a few days with him.

Y/n and Jimin were still at the store so it gave me time to be alone. I didn't like being alone but sometimes it had to be done.

I find myself walking back to the apartment, then somehow ending up on the roof.

Jungkooks words echoed in my mind. 'You're gonna have to tell her Taehyung.' I'd never be able to forgive myself if I did tell Y/n.

Who knows how she would treat me afterwards...

The wind brushes past my face as a figure sits down next to me. I look to my right to see Jin.

"I'm sorry about Jungkook," He starts. "You don't have to tell Y/n, I recommend it, but I won't force you." He says.

I sigh and rubs my eyes. "How am I supposed to tell her, without her leaving me, that I was murdered and my body is no where to be found?" I ask.

"Why would she leave you Tae? She hasn't left yet and it doesn't seem like she will anytime soon."

"I'm just worried, I like her a lot Jin..." A small tear runs down my face.

"You like her? As in you have feelings for her?" He asks and I nod my head.

"I probably shouldn't like her, I'm dead after all." I chuckle.

Jin wraps his arm around my shoulder and leans into it. "Ghosts have feelings too I guess. Just look who I'm attached to, he's hot." Jin says making me laugh.

I couldn't remember the moment it came to me that I had feelings for Y/n, it probably wasn't good that I did considering I was dead.

But I knew if I told her everything would fall apart and I don't want that.

"I think Y/n is back, I'd get going. Think about what I said, you don't have to but I recommend it." Jin says.

We both stand up and disappear back home.