Chapter 5

[Reader's POV]

"Taehyung!" I yell. The said boy runs down the hallway and jumps the couch. "Why'd you go through my drawer!?"

"In my defense it was open, it was asking me to go through it!"

I slap my hand on my forehead and groan. "Then where did you put my bra?" I ask.

Do you know how embarrassing it was to ask a ghost where the hell they put your bra?

Taehyung chuckles and holds out a bra. I walk over and snatch it from his hand and leave for the bathroom to get ready.

Ever since Jungkook had payed a visit to Taehyung a few months ago he's been different. He's been a lot more clingy and childish than before.

"Y/n can you hurry? Its lonely out here." Taehyung whines outside the bathroom door.

I sigh and open the door for him to come in while I did my makeup. "Why are you so clingy?" I ask Taehyung who walks in and sits on the toilet seat.

"I'm not clingy!" He defends. "I'm just attached to you, thats all."

Taehyung stands up and moves over by me and begins to touch my makeup. I smack his hand and he drops it in pain.

"You're not very nice today." He mumbles.

"Well when you live with someone that takes your stuff and touches it you wouldn't be nice either." I say.

Taehyung gives me a dirty look while holding his hand and walks out.

I finish getting ready and grab my things to leave for classes. "Bye Taehyung!" I yell.

When I get no response I sigh and walk out the door. I probably pissed him off but he'll have to get over it.

[Taehyung's POV]

"Bye Taehyung!" Y/n calls. I wanted to respond but she pissed me off. So I'm going to be petty.

I hear the door shut which gives me the ok to leave her room. "I don't always touch or take her things..." I mumble to myself.

"Yes you do." Someone says from behind me making me scream in fear and turn around to face them.

"Don't do that! Thats not nice!" I yell at the person in front of me.

Jin rolls his eyes and crosses his arms. "Well? Don't touch her stuff and next time I won't scare the shit out of you." He says.

"I don't touch her stuff."

"Taehyung you took her bra this morning and just last week you took her clothes from the bathroom when she was showering." Jin explains.

I look down and trace my foot along the hardwood floor. "I was just messing around." I pout.

"She may take it differently Taehyung, you have to be considerate of the people you get attached to or they might leave you like the last one..."

I look up at Jin with an angered look on my face. "It wasn't my fault! You tell me to be considerate but what about them? When will they be considerate towards me!?" I yell.

Jin reaches out to touch my shoulder but I jerk away. "Taehyung you have to listen to me-"

"Why would I listen to you when you don't even care, it wasn't my fault she left it was her own fault!" The lights begin to flicker at the strong energy I'm letting off, making Jin panic.

"Taehyung calm down!"

I clench my fists making my knuckles turn white and the lights in the room breaking, making glass fly.

"Taehyung!" Jin yells. I look up at him to see panic evident in his eyes. I come to my senses and let my hands relax along with the rest of the apartment.

"I'm sorry." I apologise. Jin slowly walks over to me and wraps his arms around me.

I wrap my arms around him, returning the hug and began to sob into his chest.

"Why am I like this Jin?" I ask. Instead of replying Jin pats my back to calm me down.

Jin calms me down and leaves while I wait for Y/n to get back. I sit for a few hours before she walked through the door.

"Taehyung I'm ho- what the hell happened to the lights?" She asks. I look over at her then look down. "Tae? Are you okay?"

Y/n sets her bag down on the floor and sits down next to me on the couch. "I broke your lights..." I say.

"How?" She asks rubbing my back.

"I got angry and made them explode, I'm sorry. I'm also sorry I'm not considerate towards you and your stuff."

Y/n chuckles and wraps her around around my shoulder. "Don't be Taehyung, I was in a bad mood this morning and besides those lights needed to be changed anyway."

I curl up into a ball and lay my head on Y/n's lap making her laugh. "Is this too touchy?" I ask.

She drapes her hand on my arm shakes her head.

"Not at all."