Chapter 8

[Reader's POV]

Taehyung cuts me off by placing his cold lips on mine. My eyes widen but slowly shut as I kissed back, I could feel Taehyung smile into the kiss.

Seconds later I back away from the kiss, my eyes still closed. Taehyung laughs and puts both his hands on my cheeks. "Your face is red, do you have a fever?" He jokes.

"Shut up Taehyung," I laugh. I open my eyes to see him staring at me with a smile. "That was uncalled for." I say.

"Just admit you liked it and get over it." He says making me laugh. Taehyung puts his hands back on my waist and soon falls asleep while I'm not short behind.

|Morning|

"Do you think they'll be mad if we wake them?" I hear someone whisper.

"Possibly. Y/n isn't very nice when woken up. One time when we were younger and I woke her up she chased me around the house," Someone else says.

"Well that isn't that bad-"

"She broke my wrist..."

I open my eyes to see Hoseok and Jimin standing above us. "What the hell are you two doing?" I ask. Jimin giggles as I rub the sleep out of my eyes.

"The real question here is what you two are doing." He says. I scrunch my eye brows on confusion before looking down to see Taehyung latched onto my waist.

I slowly pry his hands off of me and crawl out of bed. "Were you snuggling? Did we interrupt you?" Hoseok asks as I walk out.

Jimin laughs and follows me out the door. "Sorry, you two weren't awake yet so we came to wake you." He apologises.

"You're lucky I love you," I say pouring myself some coffee that was already prepared.

Jimin tapped his fingers on the counter sighing. "I miss Yoongi." He pouts. I turn to look at him with a smile.

"Sorry but you're stuck with me for one more day." Jimin groans and lays his head on the counter. He soon grabs bread from the counter and throws it at me. "That wasn't very nice! Don't make me beat your gay ass!" I yell making him laugh.

"Is that a threat or a promise?" He jokes. I roll my eyes and flip him off while I ate my food.

Before I could answer Taehyung comes running into the kitchen laughing. "What did you-"

"Taehyung!" Hoseok yells. Hoseok skids down the hallway and runs after Taehyung who was now in the living room.

I look over at Jimin who just shrugs his shoulders. "Anyway, go get dressed I'm taking you to the studio." He says. I nod my head and take my coffee to my room to get dressed.

Before I could shut my door Taehyung comes barging in. "Taehyung I was going to change." I say while holding the door open for him to leave.

"So? Just change with me right here. It's not like I haven't seen you naked before." He says nonchalantly. My eyes widen.

"Now you really have to get out." I say. Taehyung sighs and walks through the wall instead of the door.  I shut the door and lock it even though there isn't any use in locking it.

After changing into a pair of joggers and loose shirt I walk out of my room to see Jimin on his phone. "You ready?" I ask grabbing my shoes.

Jimin jumps up from the couch and grabs his keys. "Yup. Are you boys coming?" He yells down the hallway.

Taehyung appears in front of me making me jump. "You really need to stop doing that." I say.

Jungkook and Hoseok appear next to Jimin giving him the answer to his question.

|

Jimin flicks the lights on in the studio making me smile. "I haven't been here in forever." I whisper to myself.

"Remember in high school when we came here after school on Fridays?" Jimin asks.

"How could I not? Remember when I kicked your ass in dancing?"

Jimin rolls his eyes and places his hands on his hips. "Is that a challenge I hear?"

"Oh you're on pretty boy." I say. Jimin grins and runs over to the speakers to hook his phone up.

"What are you guys talking about?" Taehyung asks. I look over at him to see all three of them confused as ever.

"Oh, in high school Jimin and I came here to dance. It's always been something we've done together but since starting college we haven't done it in a while," I explain. "Well I haven't, Jimin majors in dance."

After my short explanation music begins to play. "Loser has to buy the winner frozen yogurt." Jimin says.

I smirk and get into position.

[Taehyung's POV]

Jimin and Y/n both get into position and begin to dance. You could tell Y/n hasn't done it in a while but she wasn't far behind Jimin.

I look over at Jungkook and Hoseok to see both their mouths open.

As i watched both I had made eye contact with Y/n who smiled back at me before focusing back on the mirror.

The song came to an end and Y/n fell to the floor. "How can you keep up?" She pants.

Jimin kneels down to her level and flicks her nose. "I thought you were gonna kick my ass? You kicked your own ass." He laughs.

Y/n kicks Jimin in his knee making him fall down. "Shut up Chim, you've always been ahead of me and you know it." Y/n stands from her spot and helps Jimin up from the ground.

Jungkook walks over to me and pats my back. "You know," He starts. "I hate to burst your bubble but you know your relationship for Y/n won't work out right?"

I look at him with a confused face. "What do you mean? We aren't even together Jungkook..." I say.

"Oh come on Taehyung, you have feelings for her and she most likely has some for you. But it wont work out, wanna know why?" He asks. "Because you're dead Kim Taehyung. She's a living, breathing, human and you're dead." He finishes.

I look down at my feet in sorrow. I would hate to admit it but he was rignt...our relationship wouldn't work.

"Look I know I've been a dick to you Taehyung but sometimes you have to listen to me when I tell you things." He says.

"I don't want to lose her Jungkook, why do you think I haven't told her?"

"I don't think thats why you haven't told her Taehyung. You won't lose her, but she'll lose you." Jungkook pats my back and walks over to Hoseok.

I look up at Y/n to see her staring at me. 'You okay?' She mouths to me. I nod my head and put on a fake smile.

Y/n smiles back at me and turns her attention back to the conversation that was happening next to her.

But lets be honest here Y/n, I'm not really okay.