3.

Kae

Kae.

"I wish you could come with me", I said to Karin as I stuffed clothes in my suitcase.

A few weeks had passed and Ana finally contacted me a few days ago. She had my flight set up to leave tonight and since I didn't have any friends, I would be traveling alone. Karin considered coming but she had mid-terms scheduled this week at Georgia State, so that restricted her from doing pretty much anything.

"I wish I could, but I can't. Just make sure you take lots of pictures for me and if you could, find me a rich husband", Karin said.

I just shook my head as I stuffed my suitcase with clothes that I probably wouldn't even be wearing. "You can find your own rich husband one day, but I'm strictly going to be there for business".

She smacked her lips, "Kae why are you being so uptight? That's Drake you're working for sis, don't you know this is a once in a lifetime chance"?

I shrugged, "I don't give a damn if it was Oprah, he's still a regular person to me. Plus, I just find him so damn corny on television and in person".

"You're just mean".

"No I'm not, it's the truth. I hate people with egos that are too large for them to fucking carry and that's exactly what he has. He just walks into a room and expect people to bow down, but he's sadly mistaken if he expects that from me".

Karin smacked her lips, "Kae just give him a try. You've only met him once, so you can't really judge a book by it's cover".

"If you say so, but my spiritual instincts are usually always on point".

After I finished packing everything, I said goodbye to my aunt and allowed Karin to drive my car to the airport. It was kind of weird explaining everything to my aunt because she was so clueless on what I wanted to be in life, but she eventually understood and accepted my dreams with open arms.

I knew that most people didn't begin their careers working for one of the biggest stars and I was thankful that I got the chance, but that still didn't persuade me to become a Drake fan. I gave credit where it was due, so I couldn't lie and discredit his music but his attitude was just a little too cocky. He could rap, but his singing sometimes got annoying. Plus, he just always seemed like a player for no reason at all. You never saw this man in long term relationship and the constant praising of strippers became quite annoying.

Now, don't confuse my honesty with hating but I was telling the truth. There's so many beautiful black girls who deserve praising, but because their ass isn't bigger than their entire body, nobody supports them and acknowledges their beauty.