2.

Aubrey

Aubrey.

"I don't know what I want, I just know that I need to find a beautiful model. I want somebody with natural beauty and won't need a lot of extra shit, we've done that one too many times".

"I looked at a few girls from LA, Miami, and Atlanta", my assistant said as she handed me her MacBook.

"Since we're in Atlanta, let me see those girls. I can try to meet with them before I leave".

I scrolled through a few profiles, becoming very uninterested as the search went on. "Who's this"? I asked, landing on two pictures of some girl. She was very small with a fresh honey skin tone. Her eyes were very chinky and seemed to heavily compliment her natural beauty.

My assistant took the MacBook, scrolling through some information. "It says that her name is K-k. I can't pronounce it, sorry. She's twenty four and is originally from LA, but resides in Georgia.".

"Set up something with her, this afternoon if you could. Just don't let her know it's for Drake though, but make it happen".

Through the nearly thirty girls that I saw in the Atlanta area, she was the only one that really caught my eye. She was beautiful and from the looks of it, I knew that she would fit perfectly for what I was looking for.

After making sure my assistant reached out to set up something for later this evening, I chilled around the hotel until it was time to meet up with whoever the girl was.

I was in Atlanta on music business, so it also made sense to handle my OVO business while I was in town.

Once a few hours passed, I finally got dressed and headed down the street to some local coffee shop. I was staying at some luxury hotel in the middle of Buckhead alone. Besides my assistant and security guards, I'd been traveling alone for the last few weeks.

I had plenty of friends from back home, but being around so many people all the time made my fucking head hurt. I didn't want my guys always depending on me or being stuck in my shadow. In hopes of being as equal as possible, I just thought that everyone should stay home and try to walk in their own shoes.

It was no hard feelings but most of them did have girlfriends and kids, so always traveling around with me seemed quite selfish.

Ana, who was my assistant had been working me for over five years. She was a very timid girl, but she seemed to always get the job done. She was a cool girl and I would never lie, she was actually quite attractive. We'd messed around maybe once or twice with the involvement of alcohol, but we both eventually decided not to mix business with pleasure. I was thinking about letting her take a paid break also, since she spent so much time accompanying me.