Chapter 14

Chapter 14

* Jacob POV *

I woke up in a large room that was way to bright. White walls appeared to come crashing down at me. I was to bright my eyes and head hurt. My ears were ringing. I closed my eyes to gain relief from the blinding lights, and covered my ears to try and lesson the noise. I was laying on the floor, which was comfortable, it was padded. I rolled over and stretched out, keeping my eyes closed. I could here mom and dad talking outside the walls.

“Mom, Dad” I yelled. Ouch that hurt my ears. They were very sensitive. It must be my wolf since.

“Jacob, it's dad. Mom is with Penny, how are you feeling?”

“I hurt everywhere, its to bright, your to loud my body aches, dad whats going on?” I was confused.

“Son your mom and I think your birthday is wrong, it appears you will be shifting tonight at midnight, which is in about five minutes.” What now I’m not ready, I thought I was but this is too soon. I was supposed to have another week to get used to the idea.

“Son , calm down you need to take it easy and let the change happen or it will hurt more, we will find out what happened with your birth date later, right now you need to breath through the pain, It wont hurt much but if you fight it, you will be in tremendous pain.” Dad was using his alpha voice on me but I could not calm down I was freaking out. Any minute I will be a wolf. I was still having a hard time with that fact alone. Oh my god werewolves exist and I was about to become one. Oh I really needed more time to take this in.

I was still laying on the floor talking to dad when all of a sudden I had cramping in my legs, my thighs were twisting and then I heard a crack and a pop then my other leg snapped. It felt like someone had taken my leg and snapped in two over there knee. I jumped to my feet and fell into the wall sliding down to the floor.

I began thrashing around, hitting my fist to the wall. Each time a bone snapped I cried out in pain. Oh so much pain. I was on all fours down on my knees when I felt my bones in my legs shorten. My fingers curled inward and became paws. Oh the pain. I got up and ran my shoulder to the wall. I could not escape the pain. My body was on fire. My blood smeared the walls red from when I rammed it with my fist.

My skin was on fire and burned with pain. I looked down at my now paws and watched in horror as hair grew and became fur. I was covered in black fur. Oh dam I’m a fluffy dog. This is so unreal. I stumbled around on my paws. I had no control over my body now, it felt as though I was a wild animal. My wild untamed self was clawing to get out. I began running and throwing myself at the walls. I tried to gain control but the animal inside me wanted out. He wanted to kill, hunt and taste blood.

I continued to take control. Each time I thought I was gaining control of my own limps they would move on their own accord.

'STOT it now I screamed into my head.' what came out of my mouth was a growl. Oh no way my wolf just growled at me. ' I don’t think so I’m in charge this is my body I will command it not you, you will listen to me'. My wolf did not like that because he kept ramming our body into the wall, snarling and growling at me.

'Son take control of that wolf now before does more harm to your body, you are the future alpha , he is your strength but you have to have control over him, you are the brains he is just an animal without you!' Dad was screaming in my mind, trying to get me to take charge. I was trying to, he was stubborn. 'I’m trying to dad, hes strong'.

'You will do as I say now wolf you are nothing without me', my wolf growled back at me. 'They will never let us out of here until you obey me, we must learn to work as a team.' suddenly my body stopped moving. I guess he was ok with working as a team. I gained control of my own limbs and he let me, I felt him retreat back. He howled to me in my head. I’m guessing it was a warning that he agrees with team work, but if I reneged on that he would fight me for control again. It was strange that I can understand what he wanted.

I fell to the floor in exhaustion. I was so tired now. My body was sore. I needed to rest, so I could heal the bruising he created. I laid on the cold mats that lined the floor, trying to calm down and relax. I was hoping Penny had an easier time then I did. I could not imagine her having a wolf that was as strong as mine. She is to sweet and docile, and I hoped she had a wolf equal to her.

'Penny, are you ok how was your change' I waited for her reply. Nothing. I could not here her. Again I called out to her 'Penny can you here me are you ok, I need to know if you are alright,' I paused 'Penny' I screamed in my mind.

'She can't here you Jacob. Something went wrong when she changed, she can't hear us either.' Dad informed me. What happened what went wrong. Is she ok, why can't she here me, I have always been able to hear her. I’m her voice. I let out a few barks and then a long howl. I wanted out I need to see my sister, my other half.