Laughs All Around (6)

Chapter Six

Laughs All Around

“One bacon and egg muffin, a cappuccino and a hash brown,” I order at MacDonald’s.

Once sitting down we begin the fun. “I dare you to soak you muffin in your drink… than eat it!” Chase dares me.

I reluctantly do so, it doesn’t actually taste that bad but I would rather never do it again, now it is my turn for fun! “And I dare you, Alex, to go behind the counter and pretend you work there.”

“He will never do it, Cas,” Ian says making everyone agree.

Alex mutters that he will prove us all wrong and walks up to the entrance and we all follow. He starts going over to the counter so we all rush over there to watch.

“What would you like today, sir?” he says from behind one of the empty registers looking all professional. The woman beside him didn’t think so though.

“You do not work here, can you please leave,” she says while another girl goes to get someone from where they cook.

“Oh sure sorry, I have Alzheimer’s,” he says and walks out casually as we all crack up. It was a ‘had to be there’ moment.

That was the last dare before we had to leave because we all finished eating, so we continued to walk up the street aimlessly just having fun the whole time but I had to make it awkward, not for me but the guys seemed to think it was awkward.

“When are we catching up with Logan?”

“Well…” Chase starts, “We were planning on staying at his while you are working but we thought maybe tonight we could all go out,” he explained.

“Yeah, we just didn’t want to be alone in the big town while you are working, but we promise we will come back over for the night,” Randy said as if it was a big deal.

“Guys, I don’t mind, seriously! As long as you lot are having fun, it isn’t like I can do anything while I am at work, and you can stay over at his place too! You are his friend as well as mine,” I say, I feel as though they are asking for my permission and I don’t want them to do that, “ Make your own descions. So are we going back home now? Because I will need to have some time to get ready, can I invite Nick or will that be awkward?”

“Uh, well maybe it would be better to go without him,” Ian says and the other guys agree.

“Actually, you can if you want to, but just don’t be making out with him twenty-four-seven or anything,” Alex says to me. My choices were Nick or no Nick, which shall I choose.

“Have you seen us kiss at all so far?”

“Well not really, are you sure you are dating?” Chase jokes.

“Well what do you classify as dating?” I ask him honestly.

“Have you done it?”

“Having sex isn’t classified as dating, yous root people all the time but you never date them,” Alex said.

“Touché,” Chase replies. This conversation goes on for like another 20 minutes, well it feels like it.

They come to a conclusion that dating someone is when you are exclusive with them; they claim this is true dating.  After I tell them that we should all go out or dinner, the band, me, and Logan. I told them I wouldn’t invite Nick, don’t want things to be awkward now do we. They would spend the day with Logan, we would go out for dinner then they would go to the local pub, they would get wasted and I would go home. Two nights in a row is a no no for me.

*

Getting ready for dinner, I put on just jeans and a singlet with a half jacket over the top with my makeup done casually along with my hair.

I was quite excited; I don’t get to go out for tea often. Sometimes Nick takes me but nowhere fancy, not that this was going to be fancy but I could tell it was going to be a great night.

I met the boys and Logan outside of this all you can eat restaurant. The band will love this, especially Chase! I bet he can’t wait to grab as much as he can fit on his plate, I don’t know how these guys aren’t fat.

I say my hellos to them all then come to Logan, I give him a hug. “You look good,” I tell him as he holds me.

“You don’t look to bad yourself,” he laughs as we pull away and we all walk inside the warm spacious room.

** ** ** **

Just finished exams! YAY! My books are my projects for the holidays, that and Sims.

I find it so weird how this story has fewer parts and whatever then my other story but it has more votes! YOU MUST LIKE IT! Tell me any suggestions you may have xx