Last Chapter

AT SCHOOL:

Hey Mich! are you okay now? you were so drunk lastnight you called me.remember? ''so, whats your problem? ''i sighed, nothing, uhm Andy? thanks for driving me home.. Andy smiled and kissed my cheeks ''No problem Babe..i rolled my eyes and said get off me Andy..my boyfriend might get jelous..

You have a boyfriend?!you didnt ell me..i saw hes eyes..i felt gulit,Andy was a great guy..well,sorry Andy..your a great guy..but im inlove with someone..he nodded and didnt even bother to look at me..

Zianne P.O.V

shes flirting with that Andy! i was so jealous..if my father is not a faculty member i would love to punch his face! then i saw Mich smiling calling my name and i ignored her..my heart ached but it hurts more knowing shes with other guy.. i walked around..pretending i didnt see her of heard her...

Hey whats your fucking problem?pretending you dont know me?ignoring me?why? you make up with you girlfriend?and forgetting that i gave my soul to you??! Mich shouted..everyone was looking at me.i saw Mich crying..and pulled her away..we end up into parking lot so no one can hear us.

thats so embarassing! i pulled her and hug her.. it hurts alot to see her crying because of me..shhhh.dont cry, im here,i love you.. just please dont cry..i dont want to see you crying..

Mich P.O.V

did he just say he loves me??i looked at him..he eyes meet mine,,he look so serious..he loves me...oh my god! thank you..

you love me?he nodded.but how about you girlfriend?i broke up with her yesterday..ohh, i love you Zianne..he lookep upset i dont know why, Whats wrong Zianne? but you have a boyfriend Mich..i laughed at him,,what boyfriend?i dont have .only you..i called you lastnight you were with Andy..

ohh yeah?'..i was drunk lastnight just called you and your girlfriend answered the phone..he laughed and kissed me lips was so soft.i smiled and hug him my boyfriend ..he love me and i love him  :)

----THE END :)