Chapter 3

Ziannes P.O.V

i saw the mean girls at the cafeteria but choosed to ignore them then i heard someone whistle  then i saw Mich smiling at me and she called me and said ''join with us''..i was so shocked and i feelslike im blushing everyone is looking at me then,this brat!its so embarassing.then i decided to join them..they are still staring at me..i saw a boy whos stares at me and his look like hes going to kill me..i just ignore them.

so tell me, whats your name?are you transferri?Mich asked me in a flirty way..

i nodded and said.im Zianne Smith,dont you remember me Mich?i saw her angelic face like shes panicked or something then i smiled at princess i saw her face expression..her cheeks blushing.they remember everything what they have done to me..

Princess P.O.V

Zianne Smith? how coould i ever forget this boy?Mich used to hate him we were classmates at Montesorri Primary School..we hate him because,not literally hate him but he dont like him.i remember the time we used to call him PIGLET he was so fat then.and he gave Mich a heart  paper and Mich scratch the heart paper and laugh at him and used to call him fat and a cry baby..and now, i was staring at him cant believe he was ugly fat boy i used to call pig and i cry baby..he turneds out into a drop dead handome man.

------what now?please Comment or Vote :)