Chapter 9

Ziannes P.O.V

i dont understand why im feeling this now,but i just cant let this girl go..she was my first love..when i saw her at our school i felt something,love?i cant explain.im felt guilt..i cant hurl my girlfriend my i cant let this girl go..im inlove with her..maybe my girlfriend would understand she knew about Mich a long time..then i heard her saying.. ''ohh! Zianne i cant breath.theres a smile in her face,i can feel it she happy.does she like me too?does he love me?im willing to take risk ill break up with my girlfriend if she loved me..and too my surpriced she kissed me a very passionate kiss the taste of her kissed was so sweet.she kissed me all over my face then cuddle me..i kissed her back.it was great i decided to massage her breast and wrapped around my arms around her waist and pulling her closer..

HEY GUYS! YOU CAN GO TO MY ROOM IF WANT? Jacky said chuckling..then i saw Jacky winked at Mich..i saw mich blushing..then,i asked to my self?is she virgin or not?and finally..i pulled her from the pool..

Hey Mich! ive been looking for you..then i turned around it was princess wearing her red lace two pieced with her boyfriend Brian..they winked at me i just smiled and nodded..so we decided to go to Jacky's room..i am so nervous and i can Zianne face he is so happy .i think his inlove?oh i think not..Jacky said Zianne has a girlfriend..

----Comment please?