Chapter 5

St.Joseph section.i feel coz Zianne is not enrolled in our section..the bell ring,

so its 1:30..classes starts..

Hey! you like Zianne dont you?princess teased me then i answered ''maybe? i never felt like this before'' .so cess? how about inviting Zianne out? i mean a date?i can do my first move?am i pretty today?do i look attractive?or what?oh come'on! tell me!

cess was shocked,what?first move?oh come'on Mich!what happened to you?your a girl.he must be the one to askes you out..of'course your pretty! you have a perfect body.perfect height.yes im sure he likes you..but please,dont asked him out,wait for him to asked you out..okay?

i nodded i cant stop thinking of Zianne..the i saw Andy at the window waving his hand..i rolled my eyes whats with this man today? flirting with me?then i excuse my self at  mr.smith i decided to pee..

and Andy's following me,''what do you want Andy?'' he was panicked and he gave a one peice of skyblue rose..then he said, skyblue rose means forever love..i rolled my eyes and said ''your so dramatic'' what do you really Andy?

I WANT YOU BACK Mich..i was speechless i was surpriced coz knowing Andy once he dumped a girl he would never go back..then i laugh out loud..''ohh Andy, stop fooling around''then i walked out .then i heard him shouting ''i still love you Mich,ill prove it to you'' but i decided to ignore it ..

-----Andy or Zianne? :)