My mate (boyxboy)

I AM SO SORRY FOR TAKING SO LONG TO UPDATE!! IVE BEEN OUT OF TOWN AND IVE HAD WRITERS BLOK PLEASE FORGIVE ME MY LOVELYS!!!

Chapter 6

~*XANDER"S POV*~

         "WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?!" the boy yelled out making me flinch a little at his volume rubbing my ears a bit I looked down at the boy in all honesty he was quite cute 'WAIT WHAT AM I THINKING?! there's no time for this type of thinking' I thought as I shook my head clearing my thoughts "U-um well how about we get out of here first then ill tell you?" I asked him timidly I wasn't really use to talking to people "uuuuuuuh ooookay. suuuure i guess" he said as he looked around chuckling I grabbed his arm and pulled him in the right direction "oh by the way whats your name?" I asked him curiously "oh yeah its Dani what about you whats your name?" he shot back "Xander its nice to meet you" I told him I like this guy he seems really nice.

*OUT OF THE WOODS*

*IN A SMALL DINER*

"Wait so your saying that you were that wolf I saw?!" Dani yelled I cringed as his voice hit me ear drums geez he was loud... "Yes for the fifth time that was me" i said with a small smile "AWWWWWWWWWW YOU WERE ADORABLE!!!!" he screeched at me and gave me a big hug I reluctantly hugged him back "um.. thank you? i think?"  "so you're a werewolf right?" he asked "well lets see I can turn into a wolf so I'm pretty sure that I am" I told him "well I thought werewolf's only turned on full moons!" he shouted chuckling I replied "you've been watching to much twilight" (God I hate those movies -_-') "uh! nu uh in twilight they turn when they are angry!!" Dani pouted "I'm sad that you knew that... Oh yeah why were you in the woods anyways?" I asked him couriously "cause you looked pretty lost out there" I added "well I was looking for the bookstore... but I got lost" He said like it was the most embarrassing thing to ever happen on the face of the planet.

       "You see I'm moving here in a few days and I heard that the book store got in the new Hetalia volume and I just couldn't wait anymore so I tried to track the place down myself.. you know how well that went..." he mumbled "Hahahahahahahaaahhhaa!!!!" I busted out laughing for the first time in along time " Yeah they do have it here" I said pulling the book out of my bag and handing it to him " I've read it like 500 times already its good" I told him with a smile. This is possibly gonna be the start of my first real friendship!

________________________________________________________
_____________________________________________________________________

I know its super short but I've been busy this is more of a filler chapter than anything I AM SO SORRY!!!!