My mate (boyxboy)

*Warning: Child Abuse is in this chapter! I do not support child abuse so no flames or ill be forced to dink all the Faygo in my house*

Chapter 3

*Xander POV*

               I couldn't have heard him correctly right? RIGHT?!?!?!!! oh god I'm gonna pass out, this is crazy. with all my inside freaking out i didn't notice that Blade had started moving closer to me with an evil smirk on his face "OH GOD I'M GONNA BE SICK!!!!!" i yelled to distract him and then I ran off to safety.

               After a few minute of running i finally came to a stop outside the front of the school panting heavily with my hands on my knees. After awhile i started the long trek to my house where I knew dad would be waiting for me like he always is. I hated home almost as much as I hated school, Ever scenes my mother passed away my father had taken up the nasty habit of drinking and when he drank his true feelings for me ALWAYS came out.

              About 20 minutes later I reached the front door. I took a deep breath and walked in calling out to my father "U-um dad I'm home!" I heard no reply and relaxed a bit so he's either passed out or out getting more beer either way I'm safe for awhile "why are you just standing in the doorway?! move you little bitch!!!" i heard as I was roughly pushed into the wall by a strong hand yep that's my dad for ya always strong and rude "I-I'm sorry" i muttered as i tried to walk past him and up to my room "Where do you think you're going you murderer?!!" he shouted grabbing my hair and slamming my face into the wall I heard a crunch and knew that my nose was broken "ITS YOUR FAULT IF YOU WEREN'T BORN THE KELLY WOULD BE ALIVE SHE WOULDN'T HAVE KILLED HERSELF!!!! ITS YOUR FAULT I WANT YOU OUT OF MY HOUSE!!!!!!!!" he bellowed as he kicked me over and over and over again.        

            I heard my ribs crack and could feel an unimaginable pain in my face were he kick me. Finally after 10 minutes of being kicked he left to go drink some more. I peeled myself off the floor and up to my bedroom locking and dead bolting the door behind me i headed into my bathroom which was in my room looking in the mirror i started to cry scenes i was such a stupid monster everything he said was true if I wasn't born a wolf my mother wouldn't have killed herself she would be here with us smiling and making cookies just like a normal mom would but because of who I am she's dead and I cant change the fact that it is my fault.

             whiping the tears off my face i desided to wrap my wounds and went to lay on my bed 'Oh look at the little monster throwing a pitty party for himself. Pathetic!' i thought to myself as i drifted off to a sleep filled with nightmares that would haunt me for days.

__________________________________________________________________
___________________________________________________________________________

awww sad chapter! :( whatcha guys think???