My mate (boyxboy)

A/N: I just want to say thank you guys so much for all the support during my hiatus and im so sorry this took so long I love all of you guys so much, Thank you I really owe all of this to you guys if you haden't asked for more god knows i would have given up on writing so seriously THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH.

Chapter eight!! (finally)

*~Xander POV~*

I was sitting in English class thinking about what Dani had said to me outside of the office this morning 

#Flash back#

I placed Dani down on his feet and turned to face him "okay so just ask the lady at the desk for everything you need she should provide anything you'll need, Hopefully we'll have some classes together" I said with a light smile on my face Dani on the other hand looked nervous " Okay I will"he said pulling me into a warm hug that could even make the coldest day pleasant, pulling away slowly he whispered in my ear " No matter what anyone says I think you would make one of the best alphas ever you should really consider making your own pack I would love to be apart of it" pulling away completely he kisses my cheek, smiled, and walked away...

@present time@

Maybe just maybe I could- wait no! I can't I'm a freak no one would want me as their alpha I'm just a genetic mistake! maybe if I was just born a were-cat like the rest of my family my dad wouldn't hate me maybe my mom wouldn't have killed herself and she would still be with me giving me her warm smiles and I could hear her wind chime like laugh maybe our old clan wouldn't have banned us from their land causing us to flee to this town.

"ander-, Xander,XANDER!!" I was snapped out of my own thoughts by my teacher calling out my name in a slightly annoyed tone... oops "Yes sir?" I said in a small voice "is my class really that boring?" he asked me harshly "N-no sir im sorry sir" I said as everyone in the room chuckled "Good now try to pay attention this WILL be on the test" i just zoned him out again until the bell rang hey what can I say? I am a teenager.

Walking out of the class room and to my locker I heard a small group a little bit aways talking so I decided to listen in for a bit till one girl said "Oh did you hear Blade and his beta are gonna beat the crap out of that new human boy?" "Really? haha oh that's just like them always has to show them who's in charge" the giggled but I felt well so much I felt so much all at the same time it was hard to explain rushing over to the girls i spun the blond around "Where?!" I growled at her, Her eyes widened and if I had been more observant I would have seen the slight fear in her eyes "Where what?" she asked "where are they taking him?!" I snarled punching the locker behind her flinching " stuttered out "b-b-behind the school n-now" "thanks" I muttered rushing off.

*~Dani's POV(SUPRISE!!!)~*

I was looking for Xander seeing as we had a half an hour break man that is so cool! I was walking down the hall way well more of skipping but you know its kinda the same thing! when all of a sudden I felt someone grab me and pull me outside I was flipped around and pushed up against the brick wall there was a strong pain as my head hit against it you know the pain like when you jump off something kinda high and land on your feet and it just plain hurts "Hey kid look at me when I'm talking to you!!" One of the two people said hmm one of them looks familiar its the taller one with black hair "hmmmmm OH I know I saw you this morning! that's why you look familiar!" I said man I am so smart sometimes He got this look on his face ooh man he is really mad "I'll teach you not to talk to an alpha in such a manner!" he growled darkly is eyes flashing a deep red as he flung his fist at me but it never landed.

~*Xander POV*~

I rushed down the hallway faster than ive ever run in my human form before and rushed out the only door that lead to the back of the school and what I saw made me produce such a raw form of anger- no RAGE I was feeling RAGE as i saw Blade pull his fist back and start to swing it towards Dani's face and before I knew it I was in front of Dani catching Blades fist in my hand he looked so surprised that I was there and before him or his lanky could gather their Witt's about them I tightened my grip on his fist and twisted and twisted and twisted until I heard him yelp out in pain I was about to keep going I was just so enraged and I could literally feel the power flowing threw my veins but Dani stepped into my view grabbing my hand " hey Xander stop okay? i'm alright see you saved me let him go yeah?" he said softly I could feel myself calming "Im so sorry" I whispered to him I must have frightened him I felt so guilty he must hate me now "it's okay lets go" he said as we left I could hear Blade freaking out on his little buddy for not backing him up.

As we re-entered the school Dani jumped at me wrapping his arms around me and squeezing me really tight "OH MY GOD!!! That was soo cool!!!" he screeched "I mean the way your eyes were red I mean his were to but yours were so bright and soo awesome!!!" that took me by surprise "Wait did you say red?"