With Justin Bieber

When Jalen arrived back at the United States Justine Bieber and immediately called Jalen’s dad if he wanted Jalen to perform with them in a live audience on Justin Bieber’s concert with Jaden Smith Jalen’s father immediately agreed but Jalen’s father kept it a secret for Jalen to be surprised.

The time Rick Testerman (Jalen’s dad) told Jalen the good news Jalen Could not stop jumping up and down that he never imagine that in his age that he would be performing with Justin Bieber and Jaden Smith on a live audience together in Justin Beieber’s Concert. There was a time in Jalen’s Video that he said the he was having a difficult time memorizing the choreography but he was scared to tell “hi hat” (is a very strict choreographer) but he boost up his confidence to tell “hi hat” that he was having a hard time keeping up with the other dancers and having a difficult time memorizing the steps but “hi hat” wasn’t in his strict mode when it comes to Jalen because who could be mad with that cute face of his, instead “hi hat” gave Jalen a big huge and a kiss on the check and gave Jalen some advice for him to memorized the choreography easier and “hi hat” required some of the experts to help Jalen to memorized the choreography.

The times comes that Jalen was going to perform that hard choreography but as the time Jalen steps on stage he just let it out and did what was told to him and gave Justin Bieber’s concert one of the most memorable concerts ever.