Live to Dance

Jalen found about a dance contest in los Angeles called Live to dance, Jalen was the first contestant to perform for the three judges and the three judges where Travis Pane, Kimberly of the pussy cat dolls and Paula Abdul. Jalen was so impressive that his cuteness and his amazing moves made everybody love him, as Jalen’s dance was finished he got a three gold stars and he was true to the short list that bthe judges will pick the top 24 best act to perform in the semi-final of Live to Dance.

When the day come that the judges where going to pick form the entire act the where true to the short list the judges picked Jalen Testerman as one of the dance act that was true to the semi-finals of Live to Dance.

Kimberly immediately asks Jalen’s father if she could talk to him in the internet with Jalen. Then Kimberly ask Jalen what will you do if you got thru to the live semi-finals then Jalen replied I will be so exited and I will run up to my dad and hug him. Then Kimberly immediately made the announcement that well congratulations you are thru to the live semi-finals.

Jalen immediately think of the performance that he will represent, Jalen spent 8 hours per day with Paula Abdul and he gave 120% in every practice. A s the day Jalen’ was going to perform he got a three gold stars from the judges and positive comments on his performance.

There was a sad moment on his journey on live to dance that he didn’t make it into the finals I cried a lot that day.