Represented America

3 months before Jalen’s live performance in World Of Dance he got hurt in practicing his moves for his performance then a dance crew in Seattle saw Jalen doing some basic moves and the crew ask Jalen’s father if Jalen can perform in the half time show in every Seattle Sonics game then his father agree, from that day on Jalen was dancing every half time show for the fan of the Seattle Sonics.

The time Jalen got better and was ready in performing in world of dance in the age of seven, from that day on a German saw all of his videos in World of Dance and immediately call the president of the United States and ask him Can Jalen Testerman be the one that can represent your country in a kid’s talent show in Germany.

The President replied I’ll think about it if Jalen Testerman should be the one that they will represent for the country of the United States, after the president saw all of Jalen’s performance in World of Dance, and even at his talent show in his school the President agreed that Jalen Testerman can represent the country of the United States, The president immediately called Jalen’s father that the country of the United States will represent your son in the kid’s talent show in Germany, his father could never be happy from the moment that call came to him.

The President also called the German and told him the they will represent Jalen Testerman for the country of the United States, So Jalen was up first thing in the morning and began practicing his piece for the battle for the next talented kid in Germany