Bad Ideas

Chapter 35 : Bad Ideas

Eventually, Jackie came inside and came to the babies' room with me. We all sat on the floor playing with toys.

I know the twins can sense that something is up but they don't need to know exactly what. They don't need to know that their Father's life is in danger. They don't need to know that their grandfather wants us all dead. They don't need stress.

What they need is both of their parents. They need our love and for us to raise them correctly. They need to be taught not to be a bully and to always believe in themselves. They need life.

"Hey Ree?"

"Yah Jacks?"

"Maybe we should take the twins into the backyard? They don't seem to comfortable inside right now."

"No Jacqueline, it's too dangerous outside right now."

"We'll take our guards with us. The boys assigned two guards to each of us including the twins!"

I sighed. I knew we shouldn't go outside but what she said made sense and I needed to do something for the twins, just to get their minds off the current situation.

"Fine Jacks. Go get the guards and I'll get the twins stuff ready again."

She squeaked and made a run for the door.

I turned around to find Belle asleep and Blayde sitting up with his sisters head in his lap.

I walked over and kissed his forehead then moved to repack their diaper bags. Packing four diapers, two cans of baby food and a few blankets.

I threw the bag onto my back and picked up the twins, just as I turned around to walk out, Jackie walked back in with eight guards.

"Hey Ree, you ready?"

"Yeah, let's go." She took Blayde out of my arms and walked in between the guards as I joined her.

~~~~~~~~~~~

OKAY

So, the person who was working on this story with me isn't working on it anymore, it's just me. So I might do POV as her and Tav or I might not.

As for this story, it's coming to it's climax as of now. So enjoy the rest of this adventure ;)