Flash Back (VDay special)

Chapter 28 (Valentines Special): Flash Back

I felt unloved today (Valentine's Day) but that shouldn't stop me from giving you all a present.

Unfortunately, I'm not a funny enough writer to write as Jackie and Tav, so maybe A.B. will do one for you all.

And the italic is a flashback.

So here's a little filler lovey chapter ;)

-Syko

~~~~

Renae's POV

Eventually the knocking stopped and I listened to the footsteps walk away.

I grabbed extra blankets and pillows out of the twins' crib and took them to the closet.

"BeeBees!" They didn't answer.

What the hell?

"Bees! It's mommy you can come out." I walked over to where I had them hidden to find them fast asleep with each other's head touching. I smiled and walked over to an empty section. I laid down the blankets and pillows and then went back for the twins.

I picked them up which caused Blayde to start to stir.

"Mommy?" he whispered through touching my face.

"It's me love, I'm going to have you guys sleep in the closet. Just in case someone breaks in."

He nodded and started to doze off again.

I laid the two down and kissed their foreheads.

"Sleep tight my little bumblebees."

I left the closet and laid on my bed. It feels so empty with out any of my loves. I walked over to my build-a-bear that David had gotten for me while we were shopping during one of our off-the-boat-get-the-shit-you-need trips.

I laid back in the bed with the scent covered bear. I sprayed it with his axe once, so that whenever I missed him I could just hold the bear. He caught me and laughed, but look who is laughing now. Ha Ha Ha! Me! Cause now I've got his scent and he isn't in bed with me.

I remember how he gave it to me...

**FLASHBACK MUSIC**

"Baby," he whispered as he climbed into bed. "Lovebug." He planted soft kisses along my stomach.

"Mmm what babe."

"C'mon wake up."

"David no. No sex. "

"Pssh I just wanted to give you this present."

"Mmhmm sure. And sex after that huh?"

"I mean maybe, if that's what the lady wishes." I could hear the smirk in his voice. "C'mon beautiful please? I need you," he mumbled along my neck planting wet butterfly kisses. I moaned quietly and listen to his deep chuckle.

"David, no."

"Renae, please."

I sighed. "Why do you want this so bad?"

"Honestly I wanted to give you this present but you kept bringing up sex soooo now I want that too."

I laughed, "Whatever." I opened my eyes and started to push him off. He sat up and held the large bag in front of me.

"What is it?"

"Come on. I'm not going to tell you what's in it. Open it." He smiled. Opening the bag I saw fur. When I pulled it out I found a teddy bear that said 'You're beary beautiful.'