Chapter 7

(A/N From now on when I use a word indicating possession it will be referring to the body that the person is currently in. For example if its Harry’s bodies hand and Vanessa says my hand. She means Harry’s bodies hand..Confusing? yes.)

Harry’s POV

I’ve often been asked in interviews what I would do if I were trapped inside a women’s body. Now, usually I would say look at myself naked in the mirror, or something perverted along those lines. Yet now that I’m actually in this position, I JUST WANT MY OWN GOD DAMN BODY BACK. 

“Miss Abbott?” I looked up from my hands. An older lady wearing a nurses outfit was towering over me. It took me quite a while to recover from what just happened. The nurses managed to give me some pills after I woke up to calm me down, but that still didn’t take away from the fact that I was stuck in someone else’s body.

“How are you feeling sweet heart?” she asked sweetly. Oh you know just got struck by lightning, swapped bodies with a girl who hates me, WHAT DO YOU THINK LADY!?

“Could be better..” I mumbled.

“Of course! Well, I have some good news!” She clapped her hands. I couldn’t help but glare at her, although I don't think she noticed. 

“It turns out that you don’t have any burns or serious injuries! Its quite remarkable actually!” she moved over to the other side of the bed and fixed my covers. “Conceder yourself lucky!” 

“Yeah, lucky my ass” I mumbled to myself. 

“I’m sorry deary?” 

“I was just wondering how Harry is doing with all of this?” I asked kindly flashing her Vanessa’s winning smile.

“Oh well he seems to be doing just as fine! You guys should be out of the hospital in no time!” She said happily. She shuffled back to the front of the room and grabbed a folder out of a clear pouch stuck to the door.

“Now I’m just going to get the doctor now that you are all calm. You stay put.” She winked and was out the door. Where else am I going to go? I looked down at Vanessa’s fingers that now acted as my own. I ran my index finger up my arms and traced the lines in the palm of my hand. So this is what its like being a girl huh? Then I looked down at my chest. Not bad.I was about to touch them when the door flew open. 

“Vanessa Abbott...” The man in the white coat from earlier was looking at the folder with his glasses on the brim of his nose.

“I’m Doctor Manning and let me just say how lucky of a girl you are! In fact you AND the boy. Not many people get struck by lightning and live to tell the tale!” He chuckled and walked over to me. “How do you feel?”  Lets think about this. I could tell him that I was really Harry Styles and just switched bodies with Vanessa and risk the chances of getting sent to the loony bin. Or, I could pretend to be Vanessa just until we are able to sort things out...Besides, I bet I could have some fun with this along the way. Its not everyday you get to be in the body of a gorgeous girl. I plastered a sweet smile to my face.

“I feel great.” I answered

“Good to hear! Now we should be releasing you from the hospital after tomorrow. I just want to make sure that you two are absolutely ok.” He said. I nodded.

“Alright well it is very late and I need you to get some rest young lady.” He said walking out the door. Then it occurred to me.

“WAIT!!” He stopped, his eyebrows creased. “What about my, I mean, the boy’s tour! The first show starts tomorrow!” 

“Oh I’m afraid you’ll have to talk to your manager about that. You either cancel it or push it back a day. I’m sure your fans will understand.” Then he shut the door.