Chapter 1

Main Character: Y/n Clifford Written in: Second Person Tumblr: galactic-mikey or lukefanfic

__________________________________________________________

Chapter 1

You had moved in with your older brother Michael and his band. You didn't get along with your parents and Michael and his friends lived closer to your school. When you were younger, not that much younger you had a crush on Michael's friend Calum but after you had been living with them for a few weeks you had grown a little soft spot for Luke. Well it was more than a soft spot at this point, you thought about him a lot and more often than not he gave you butterflies. You tried to ignore the feelings, he was your brothers best friend, it was weird. The people at your school knew who your brother was, they would try to make friends with you to meet the boys. You were so fed up, you only had one true friend left. You had been best friends with her since birth and you were family friends, her older sister dated Michael back when they were in school so she wasn't all weird when she came over and saw the boys because she already knew them.

You came home, frustrated with your whole school and the people you used to call your friends. You slammed the door and paced through the living room trying to reach your bedroom. Michael stood up and pulled you over "What's happened, are you okay?" he asked concerned as he pulled you onto the couch with them. You shake your head, not looking him in the eyes. "Y/n tell me what happened, I don't want you to keep things from me" he pleaded. It didn't take much but you give in, you and Michael always told each other everything. You hit your head on the back of the couch repeatedly "I, hate, school, I, hate, fakes" you said as you hit your head. "Stop" Luke said putting his hand behind your head, preventing you from hitting it anymore. You stood up, dropped your bag on the floor and walked into your room. "What do you think happened?" Luke whispered, moving closer to Michael. He shrugged looking over at your door. "She said she hated fakes, so people are probably being bitchy at school" Calum suggests, still staring at his phone. A few minutes later you emerged from your room, you had taken off your makeup and you were wearing sweatpants and a My Chemical Romance top, with a blanket draped on your shoulders. You walked through to the kitchen, all the boys look at each other. You came in and put a pot of nutella, a glass of milk and and bar of milk chocolate on the coffee table. You walked back into your room and came back with your laptop. Everyone stayed silent as you sat on the floor and turned on your laptop. "Y/n..." Ashton said slowly. "What?". "Please just tell us what happened at school". "Everyone wants to be my friend so they can meet you guys and it's really pissing me off and I get asked the weirdest questions" you replied. "Like what?.." Michael said, beginning to look angry. "Like hey y/n do you ever just peek on them in the shower? Who has the biggest dick? Do any of them have girlfriends? Do you think your brother would date a 14 year old? What about 15? Have you ever fancied your brother? Like seriously what the fuck is wrong with these people" you said shoving a spoonful of nutella in your mouth. Ashton laughed "Why don't you just tell them to fuck off?". You shrugged your shoulders, "I do but it doesn't work" you sighed. "Are you still dating that guy with the motorbike? Because can't he just defend you?" Calum asked. "Nahh, he was a dick. They broke up last week" Michael replied for you. "Erm I don't need some douche-bag fighting my battles for me" you said breaking off some chocolate. "Oh I'm sorry" Calum laughed. Luke slowly slid down from the couch so he was sitting infront of you and looked at you with his big blue eyes "y/n can I have some chocolate pleeeeaaaaaase?" he begged. You shook your head and gave him a row of chocolate. "Woah what the hell! You never give me chocolate when I ask" Ashton said, thrusting his hand out. You put one square in his palm. He gave you an offended look. Luke came and sat next to you and giggled "y/n loves me more than you" he stuck his tongue out at Ashton, causing your stomach to churn. He rested his head on your shoulder "I'm sorry things are shitty at school" he sighed. Your heart rate quickened as you rested your head back on his. "It's okay, it's not your fault." you replied. He laughed a little "Well it sort of is, Michael and I created this band".

Calum and Ashton went to make dinner while Michael went for a shower, leaving just you and Luke on the floor in the living room. "So why did you break up with that guy?" Luke asked innocently after slowly closing your laptop and putting it to the side so your attention was on him. "He wasn't mature enough, plus I'm pretty sure he was only with me because he thought I would put out" you told him. "And did you?" he asked furrowing his brow. "No" you laughed. Luke smiles "Y/n, are you a virgin?" he asked casually. You stiffened up. "I'm not gonna tell you" you laughed nervously. "That's a yes then" he grinned. You blushed, you didn't want him to know. For a second or two he was just gazing into your eyes. He was driving you crazy. "I'm not usually so forward but er how about we make a little birthday pact" he smiled mischievously. "What's that..?" you asked raising an eyebrow. "Well lets say if you're still a virgin by your 17th birthday then we have sex" he whispered so none of the guys heard. You were seriously concerned for your heart right then, surely it shouldn't beat so fast. You giggled nervously and bit your lip "Okay then, but er, you know that's only 4 months away". He stood up and beamed "That's fine by me" before winking as he left the room. This would be the perfect time to scream into a pillow, you thought to yourself.

It was 10:20pm you were getting ready for bed, you walked into the living room "Miiikkkkkeeeeeyyyyy" you whined. He turned to face you "What do you want?" he asked knowing you were going to ask for something. You grin because he was in a good mood "Please don't make me go in tomorrow" you say trying to do your best puppy dog eyes. He pulls you onto the couch with him. "Is it really that bad?" your older brother sighed. You nodded with pleading eyes. "Okay fine but I'm going out tomorrow and only Luke's gonna be home". You could've sworn your heart stopped beating when he said that. You smiled and hugged him "Thank you!". "It's fine, I'll call in the morning and say you're ill" he murmured. You nodded and went back to your room. "Luke, is it okay that y/n's staying at home with you tomorrow?" you heard Michael say outside of your door. You heard Luke say it was fine with him. You smile to yourself before turning the light out.