PHONE CALL

Eli💓 | Kev💘

"Hey."

"Feels like I haven't heard your voice in forever, Kev."

"Yeah, it's been awhile."

"Yeah."

"I'm really sorry, like for everything that happened. I should've tried to work things out when you were sober or at least tried to."

"You're kidding me, right? It was my fault, Kev. I shouldn't have drank so much. I should've tried to explain. I'm so so so sorry."

"I suppose I forgive you, loser."

"And I obviously forgive you too, nerd."

"Does that mean I can have my Elian back? I've missed him so much."

"Only if it means I can have my Kevin back."

"Pretty sure I never stopped being yours."

"Good."

"Good."

"..."

"Elian?"

"Yeah?"

"Why were you in the hospital?"

"Elora told you?"

"Yeah."

"I swear that girl is the absolute worst at keeping secrets."

"Yeah."

"Anyways, I-I just wasn't in a good place mentally. I was really, really not okay and I did stupid shit so my mum took me to the hospital."

"I'm sorry I wasn't there for you. I get that I can't like save you or cure you or whatever, but I still wish I had been there for you."

"You're a really amazing guy, Kev."

"As are you, my dearest Elian."

"I miss you, babe."

"I miss you more, babe."

"Thank you for forgiving me. I'm sorry it took so long for me to pull my head out of my ass."

"It's alright. Just promise me something."

"And that might be?"

"If something's bothering you then talk to me. If you want a relationship with me then we need communication and trust, otherwise it's never going to work."

"I promise."

"Good."

"Good."

|NOTE|
kelian?? back?? together?? ALSO thank for for 1K reads, i'm happy to know there are some people out there enjoying this mess💘