REAL LIFE

"Mmm, that smells so good." Kevin sighed as he walked into the kitchen. Elian's eyes flickered up quickly and moved back up to stare at the boy. Elian quickly became lost in thought as he stared Kevin. He was wearing joggers low on his hips and his hair sat slightly damp and tousled. However the best part that Elian could not get over was the fact that Kevin was wearing one of Elian's sweaters.

"It's not fair that my sweater looks better." Elian sighed and went back to making pancakes. Kevin laughed and made his way over to Elian, wrapping his arms around the slightly taller boy. Kevin rested his head on Elian's shoulder and placed a quick kiss in the crook. "Kevin unless you want me to bend you over this counter, I would suggest you stop kissing me neck." His voice sound slightly deeper and it was soft yet somehow sounded confident.

"Doesn't sound so bad." Kevin whispered in Elian's ear and continued to place soft kisses across the other's boys neck who instinctively tilted his head for easier access. Elian turned around to face the other boy and wrapped his arms around Kevin's waist. Their lips quickly found each other. This was different than the few they had shared prior this morning, more heated and needy. Elian backed them up towards the fridge and Kevin let out a quiet gasp as he was shoved against it.

"Ah fuck." Kevin groaned tugging gently at Elian's hair as the other boy sucked marks down his neck. He could feel the hazel eyed boy smile against his skin, possibly due to the noises he was making. His head was a haze and he wasn't snapped out of it till he smelt the vague smell of something burning. "Uh, babe, the pancakes are burning."

"Fuck." Elian quickly pulled back and went back to the stove. Elian tossed the fairly burnt ones but made new ones.

Kevin let out a moan like noise from how good the pancakes were. "Try not to cream your pants, goof." Elian snorted and shook his head as he too began to shovel pancakes into his mouth. The boys laughed and joked all through breakfast, Elian occasionally pausing to admire the hickeys blooming on Kevin's neck who had yet to notice them.

Even though both knew this would soon come to an end, they clung to each fleeting moment trying to to remember every moment for the future when this may be all they have. Elian tried not to overthink it but it was hard. He didn't do well with long distance so there was a bit of looming anxiety about the whole situation. Sure, the distance wasn't that far but eventually it would get too much.

The boys spent the whole day in bed, watching any movie they felt like as they laid cuddled close. Elian had managed to suppress the anxious thoughts enough to be able to enjoy the other boy's company.

"Babe." Kevin said with his face inches from Elian's who had been snapped out of his thoughts.

"Huh?" He asked confused looking around as though that would somehow give him a clue.

"Everything okay? You've been really quiet." Kevin explained, head tilted slightly. Elian was now aware Kevin was to straddling his waist and the other boy's hand which was so close to slipping under his shirt.

"Yeah everything's good." His earlier confidence had been sucked away and he left trying to maintain his wavering breath.

"Okay." Kevin replied with a smile and placed a lingering kiss on Elian's lips. He slowly, as if to test the waters, slid his hand up Elian's shirt who swallowed hard at the action.

"Is this okay?" He whispered. Elian nodded and pressed their lips together again. Kevin ran his fingers slowly up the other boy's chest with gentle touches that sent shivers through Elian. He tugged at the hem of the other boy's shirt and the hazel eyed boy yanked it over his head. Their lips connected, and Kevin worked his way down the other boy's jaw, down his neck and chest, littering it with kisses and marks.

"Kevin." Elian groaned in a broken breathy voice, Kevin wanted to remember that sound forever and was sure that was the best his name had ever sounded. Elian let out quiet gasps and breathy noises and Kevin continued. Finally, his lips kissed down Elian's hips. "Oh my god." Elian gasped out and ran his fingers through Kevin's hair.

"Hey!" A voice announced loudly as the door flew open. Both boys froze like a deer in headlights. "Oh my god." Elora gaped at the scene.

"Oh how erotic." Analia said, peeking around the other girl to see. Kevin quickly sat up and threw Elian's shirt at him. "Nice hickeys. Can't wait till your parents see those gems." Analia snorted, flopping down onto the bed and Elora doing the same.

"Can you still see them?" Elian asked after his shirt was on. Kevin nodded with a smile, as the other boy could not see the ones speckling his neck and the rather prominent one position on his jugular. Elian groaned and laid back against the bed. "You suck."

"Sure looked like it." Elora chimed in smugly. Kevin let out a short laugh to hide his embarrassment and Elian tugged on his arm so he'd lay next to him. "Honestly you guys are so cute."

"True. Kelian is iconic." Analia agreed.

All four fell into a silence as they stared at their phones. "Babe, look at how hot Shawn Mendes. Be gay with me." Kevin exclaimed, turning his phone for the other boy to see. Elian shifted to lay on his side and cuddled close to Kevin as they scrolled through Shawn's instagram, practically drooling over him together.

"Can we order pizza? I'm starving." Elora asked loudly, dramatically throwing an arm across her face.

"If you're paying." Elian replied, moving away from Kevin to look at the girl. She groaned but nodded and dialled number.

After a long waiting period of Elora whining about being starved, a knock finally sounded from downstairs and they all eagerly rushed to go answer.

"Thanks." Elora smiled after paying, and grabbed the pizzas. She handed the pizzas to Elian so she could put away her money.

"Oh I'll take that." Kevin grinned, snatching a box of pizza from Elian's arms.

"You have to share." Elian laughed as the other boy pouted at his words.

"I'll find a movie!" Analia called as she walked off to the livingroom.

So the four spent Kevin's finally afternoon watching movies, eating pizza and laughing. It was nice and Kevin had never felt so comfortable around people, a part of him even forgot that soon he'd have to return back to his life and finish his senior year in his hometown. He tried not to let the negative thoughts completely ruin his enjoyment.