Gone for good (vkook ft Vhope)

***this is totally  unrelated  to the story.  Just  a random vkook one shot I have in my mind.  This is so long lol

...

"Time flies so fast right TaeTae? "

How long it's  been? 2? 3 years.

"It is Eomma" - Tae can't agree no more.

He sips the remaining tea from his cup .

"I'll  be heading now.  Please take  care of yourself Eomma".

Mrs. Kim looks at her son with so much concern.

"Taehyung son.  I would  like you to meet someone"

"Eomma no how many times do I have to tell you I'm not interested? "

Taehyung is so annoyed at his mother . She keeps on setting him on a date.  Ever since he's gone,

Taehyung winced painfully. 

"I only want you to be happy Taehyung.  It's been 3 years. 3 fricking years of wasting  your life  grieving. "

Taehyung remains silent.

"I'm sure he'll  understand.  He wants  you to be happy.  He'll  love you no matter what.  You need to move on.  He's  gone for good"

His mother's  words hit a home.

----

Standing in front of the graveyard  , holding a large  bouquet of tulips,  is not Taehyung's idea of valentines date.

"Hey kookie. "

He inhales softly when the air grew colder.  He can feel him.

"My mom is trying  to set me up with another  boy again.  How annoying. "

"You know  what?  I miss you.  I miss us.  Everyday. "

"Yoongi hyung and Jimin hyung are getting married.can you believe  it?  After all they've  been through, ? And Jin Hyung and Namjoon Hyung adopted twins! "

"I wish you were here.  Why did you have to leave me? "

Taehyung sobs quietly.  Unable to control  himself from crying.

"Happy valentines day my love,  Kim Jungkook".

-----

Yoonmin's wedding.

Everyone  is happy  and beaming at the new married couple.  Yoongi and Jimin looks so in love.  Almost everyone  squealed when Yoongi gave Jimin a kiss before the priest  can say the complete  wedding vow.

But Taehyung is not.

Don't  get him wrong,  he's  really  happy for the couple  but seeing their happiness  is tearing  him apart.

Why can't  I just be happy just like them?

He felt a tap on his shoulder .

"Hey you're  cute.  Wanna hang out? "

Taehyung looks at the stranger 's face.  He's  handsome and his smile is wide,  that it makes taehyung blind  for a while

But

"No thanks"

HE Squeezed  in the crowd to get closer with the newly weds and congratulated  them.