Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Lisa sat in her room waiting for her Abby’s signal.  Abby was lucky enough to have her own car.  Lisa was lucky enough that her room was on the opposite side of the house so her parents couldn’t see Abby flash her lights.  That was the signal. 

This wasn’t the first time Lisa and Abby planned to sneak out, they had done this before when their parents didn’t let them go to things like concerts or parties.  Abby always pulls up to the back and flashes her lights then Lisa climbs out her window and down the tree in her back yard.

They have been caught doing it before, both sneaking out and sneaking back in and they got grounded for it every time.  That never stopped them nor did it ever make them nervous, but for some reason Lisa was nervous this time.  She didn’t know why but for some reason she had never been more nervous to sneak out.

Maybe it was the fact she was breaking a promise to her crippled father.

Maybe it was the fact she really wasn’t looking forward to seeing Collin and Carly get all nasty and horny, which always happens to Carly when she is drunk and with a boy.  When Carly is drunk if she isn’t with a boy, she finds a boy. 

Maybe it was the fact she was a suspect in a string of homicides that would make Charlie Manson blush.

It didn’t matter, once the signal was flashed Lisa forgot all about it and did her GREAT ESCAPE routine into Abby’s car.

Once in the car she used the mirror to check her make up as Abby speeded to the kickback.  

When they got there the music was already blasting and most of the guests had already arrived.  Only Carly and her Cunt Crew and Collin were yet to arrive, along with Collin’s douchey friend Jack, who Lisa knew was going to hit on her tonight when he got there.  Lisa swore to herself, “If he gets fresh one more time I will cut off one of his nuts.”

Jane had put on one of those crappy “Top 40” playlists that plays nothing but pandering radio #1 hit crap.  Lisa loved Jane, but she hated her taste in music, if Lisa was in charge of the music you can be rest assured there would be more Fugazi, The Used, and Bad Brains playing than Lil Wayne.  Still, Lisa and Abby like most people there age have a will to tolerate the sound of obtuse pandering crap rap if it means a fun night out with friends.  Like usual the company was the collection of boys from her school that Lisa hated but Jane wanted to fuck.  Jane also had a thing for all the douchey athletes that Lisa hated, so they were always at her kick backs and parties. 

Jane offered the girls each a fruit punch she had made and spiked with vodka and rum, it wasn’t too strong, but it was strong enough Lisa and Abby could still taste the rum.  Even though it was obvious, Lisa still looked around to make sure her parents weren’t there.

  Jane made a toast with her red cup along with Abby and Lisa, she did it with the candor of a Spartan banquet and the sloppiness of a teenage drunk.  Jane was a very sloppy drunk, and Lisa was always the one to babysit her.  Lisa would be damned if any of these jocks would have their way with sweet kind hearted Jane.

A group of the jocks played beer pong with the spiked punch as Lisa and the girls talked in the living room.  There was Dylan, the only black guy on the schools baseball team and the most overcompensating ass in the whole school, lots of girls liked him because he was “the black guy,” and like the others he loved his twitter and instagram flex selfies.  Everyone in the school thought he was swinging it in the bedroom, know one knew he was actually a bisexual virgin.

On his beer pong team was Joe, a Mexican whose real name was Jose but in an attempt to white him up his parents started calling him “Joe” in grade school.  They also discouraged him from learning any Spanish, so by the time he made into onto the football team he was 100% Americanized, he was materialist, selfish, sexist, and racist.