Chapter 4

“What it is BITCH!!” Collin blurted at his friend Jack through the headset.

“Fuck you!” Jack replied furiously as he lost another guy on this round of Call of Duty.  The competition between Collin and Jack on Call of Duty was beyond fierce.  It was like an actual war every day.  Collin and Jack are an example of how the modern teen male piss contest is now always either online or on a video game.

“Get ready for pay back,” Jack yelled as he reentered the game, and, “IN YOUR FACE!” as a grenade blew Collins character away at the last minute, giving Jacks team the lead, winning the round.

“Who’s the bitch now?” Jack said through his headset knowing the answer.

“Shut up.” Collin blurted.  “We’ll see whats up tomorrow.”

“For sure man, I got to go take a shower.  Ill see you tomorrow morning at practice.”  Jack replied.  “Later.”

“Peace,” Collin replied as both logged off and turned off their consoles.  Jack walked to the bathroom, stripped naked and got into the shower’s warm liquid embrace.  As he 

He coated his chest and stomach with suds and began to arouse himself from all the touching, as his cock grew hard he decided to rub one out.  He started and it felt so good and constant strikes of the water made it almost impossible for Jack to keep his eyes open.  

If he had kept them open he would have seen the door open through the curtains.  He would have seen the glorious tits protruding out of a slim chest and tummy leading down to a pair of thighs that would make a teen boy’s favorite porn star look like nothing.  Jack would have liked to see all of this, especially the scantily thin and clad burgundy lingerie that just barley covered everything so.

The only thing Jack ended up seeing was the mask and the knife.

Before Jack could open his eyes fully the Black Widow struck.  She ripped open the curtain shocking Jack out of his erotic coma only to awake to a knife being driven into his back with one hard swing.  He screamed and bellowed, he had pulled a few muscles playing sports in the past and he had broken a few bones here and there, but this was the moment that Jack truly learned what pain was.

As the opened arteries and veins in his back began pulsating, Jack yelled in a terror that would have made anyone else's heart and stomachs churn.  But not the Black Widow’s.  Her work tonight had only just begun.

After that first swing of the knife she had ripped it out of his back.  Jack turned to see who was his assailant so that he could scream cry and beg for mercy.  But all he saw was that horrific and blank white mask and an arm with a knife in a hand that was now being driven into his stomach.  The knife made a watery gurgle as it penetrated Jacks gut, and with a tough back and forth motion, like a hacksaw, she pulled the knife as far as she could up Jacks chest like a gutted fish.

The blood kept falling and pouring out of Jack’s body, the ability to scream had escaped Jack.  All he could do now was let the painful tears drop from his eyes in an eery silence as gurgles of blood made their way up his stomach and throat, and out of his mouth.  The white of the tub and shower tiles had been tinted pink with the opaque of the blood.  Little chunks of muscle and entrails floated in amongst the puddles of loose water and blood.  Jack could feel his breaths getting fainter and fainter as the knife finally slid out of his now gutted torso. 

While pathetically clutching his stomach, cradling it like a pregnant mother cradles her stomach, with a dying tear in his eye, unseen by the Black Widow as the shower water washed it away, Jack fell into a lifeless slump just like Ted and Butch had.  So as the Black Widow left her calling card on the mirror she left, with the water still running on Jack’s naked corpse.  The killer left the water running, but the tub was still tinted a light pink by the time the body was found.