Chapter 2

As the bell rang Abby and Lisa marched out of third period and joined the massive downhall rush to the lunch areas with the locker pit stop in between.  

The two drudged down the main hall as the occasional freshman boy knocked into them, running to get first in the lunch line.  Lisa hated most of the boys in her school but she hated the freshmen boys the most.  They still had the stink of middle school on them and their personalities.

When they got to their lockers Jane was already waiting for them with her books stowed in her locker and her lunch in hand.  She smiled at her two friends as they began unloading their packs and checking their hair and make up in the mirrors of their lockers.  

“Waldo is a sexist ass,” Lisa grunted as she teased her hair gently before closing the locker door.  She was referring to their Political Science teacher Mr. Waldo.  A tall balding man who was very well read but blatantly misogynist and anti women.  The problem was Lisa was the only one in the whole fucking school who hated his guts and knows how to acknowledge it.  Besides her friends of course.

“I’ve heard a rumor that he’s gay, and he has been seeing a boy who is an ex student.”  Jane put in.  Jane was the biggest gossip of the three, she was also the social butterfly, she was also the only one to lose her virginity so far, which ticked Lisa off because she was really hoping it would work out with Collin.

“I could see that.” Abby replied as they walked down the hall and to the farthest left corner of the courtyard.  When it’s a nice day like this they like to eat outside at this spot.  They liked it because they could see the whole courtyard from that one spot, and they could people-watch their fellow students all throughout lunch.

As they ate the three had a planning session about the kickback and how each person would get their and avoid their parents.  The happy planning was interrupted however when Lisa finally saw the sight she was dreading to see all day.  

Out came Collin, strutting along like the prideful prick that he was with a cliche high school slut blond in a pinky Juicy couture outfit on his arm.  Collin and Carly, the pieces of shit belonged together, Lisa had to admit that.

To make matters worse Carly was being followed by her bitchy copilots, Bella and Jessica.  To make matters even worse they were heading straight for Lisa and her friends.

The three were such a MEAN GIRLS rip off it made Lisa want to vomit.  She hated cliches, especially the ones about teenagers.  This trio was lead by the socially dominate blond, behind her was Bella the Hispanic brunette with the attitude problem.  Last but not least Jessica “Fire Crotch” Johnson, “the redhead head who makes YOU red when she gives you head.”  The football and water polo teams loved making that stupid joke.  Lisa heard it so many times it made her want to line up every athlete in the school and just kick each one of them in the crotch with enough force to ensure they do not reproduce.  The world is over run with these people as far as Lisa was concerned.  The last thing she needed was for any of them to acknowledge her existence.

When they got to each other, an awkward tension arose between Collin and Lisa.  Lisa had come very close to having sex with Collin and this was the first time they had seen each other since the breakup.  Collin was clearly uncomfortable and he didn't want to be there, but Carly apparently wanted to.