Chapter 1: Our Kids

Percy's P.O.V:
I miss camp. I can't wait till the kids get out off school and then off to camp we go. Oh, that was rude of me, let me introduce myself, I'm Perseus Jackson(Percy for short) and my wife and S.O., is Annabeth Chase. we're part of the Seven. Our kids are Bianca who's 15, Zoë who's 13, and Luke who is 16. "3:00 Annabeth, they should be here any minute now, you got the stuff ready?" "Yep", she responded. "Bianca just texted me, her and Zoë are gonna be running ten minutes late they were taking to long with their goodbyes and stuff", Annabeth said. "Ridiculous." "Very", she said before kissing me on the cheek.

Luke P.O.V:
School. It's like being a Gods assistant and that's awful. "Brinngggg!" Finally. I grabbed my stuff and rode my bike home and got there in 5 minutes. "Mom, Dad, Im home!!", I said excitedly. I rushed in to give them both a hug and got my stuff ready. "Where's the girls" "They'll be here in a couple minutes." , mom said." "Ok"

Bianca's P.O.V:
Ugh. All these kids at school are fake I tell ya fake. "Hey Zoë did you pack this morning?" "Nope", she said. "You know they gonna expect us to be ready and your gonna make dad upset." "I know,", she said. I stopped in my tracks. "What's wrong?," I said. She said "Nothing, nothing at all." So, since I inherited my dads powers, we were by a lake and I made sure no one was watching and I drenched her in water,which didn't do anything to her except make her mad. "Fine, I got an F on my final grading period and I can't do anything to change it." "Don't worry, we'll have Aunt Pipes charms peak your teachers into giving you A+'s K?" I said. "k" We ran back to the house and thankfully Mom packed our bags and we got into the car and headed to Camp Half-Blood.

Annabeth's POV:I'm trying to be happy, but with all the threats coming from Arachne I don't think I can be happy. I'm keeping a smile on my face though. Not just for Percy, for the kids too. These threats have been going on since January and its June now. I want to tell Percy, I really do, I just don't know if it's the right thing to do. Zoë broke me out of my thoughts. "Hey Mom," she started, "I have something to tell you, I got F's on my final grading period.." I threw my head back at her and said," WHAT?!" She didn't inherit anything from me. Except for the fact that sh3 had my grey eyes and curly blond hair. Everything else is inherited from Percy. She has dyslexia and ADHD, much worse than mine which isnt bad but more worse than Percy's, and thats bad.I put my head in my hands and silently screamed. I could tell by now she was trying hard not to cry. "M-mom I'm really sorry! I tried hard I just didn't understand anything." A tear slid down her cheek. I was about to yell at her but Percy grabbed and held my hand and just like that calmed me down. "Zo-Zo, it's okay we'll work this out together okay?", Percy said. "Ok." She went back to playing her phone. Leo made a chip so we can use phones it's a lifesaver. The kids fell asleep and the car broke down and we had to get a hotel. Percy was disappointed because he had already wanted to be at camp. We got the kids to the room and it's was a suite. There was a bed for the girls, and Luke. They went to bed and Percy and I climbed in the bed and I snuggled next to him. He hugged me and we both fell asleep.