Chapter 13

• Dedicated to My Fans :)

PLEASE READ THIS ALL THE WAY THROUGH IT'S VERY IMPORTANT

so you all have been very very very supportive and for that i am eternally grateful. But I'm really tried of this story and its nearly impossible to write.

I know, alot of you really enjoy reading this story but its becoming too much.

Thank you to anyone who has come with me on this jouney so far & I am sooo sorry.

This wasnt an easy decision but i finally decided Stroked is stupid and i should give up.

This book will be deleted in a few hours. Goodbye everyone. I'm truly sorry.

 One more thing. I'm Indie and you've just been punked ;)

Chapter 13

Caelum

I studied the blue walls, planets suspended in air, and various other science related trinkets which littered the room.

Ironic. He practices magic something that defies science yet his room showed signs of interest in in the complex subject.

I tried to focus on studying his room, remembering every single detail, but I couldn't.

Because of Ariel.

She had immediately occupied the bed as soon as we prowled into Alex's bedroom. Disabling the security system had been an easy feet for the young British wizard so we had no problem sneaking in.

"Wake me up losers when it's time to eat!" had been her words before she had dozed off, into the clutches of sleep.

I couldn't keep my eyes of her. She was perfection, to say the least. With her blue eyes that made me wonder if anyone was missing two sapphires, sleek light brown hair, slim figure, gorgeous curves but not like the pudgy women i had been familiar with when i was a young lad, and pink lips that were simply alluring.

I was ashamed to admit, her current position on a bed was provoking rather salacious thoughts.

I internally sighed. I wouldn't mind spending a few hundred years with her by my side. Unfortunately, that wasn't going to happen.

There was numerous reasons as to why i couldn't be with Ariel. For one, there was no place for me in her future. Second, i needed to focus on the task i had assigned myself. Third, i told her i am homosexual.

God, help me, i had absolutely no idea where that taradiddle had even came from!

I am definitely not gay. I'm not bisexual either. I am ONLY attracted to women.

In the moment, i had said the first whopper that came to mind. I knew if our lips connected in a fixture of fiery passion i wouldn't want to stop. I wouldn't want to let her go and with our futures that would cause many quandaries.

So i had to pretend i was gay so she wouldn't come any closer. It was for the best. Ariel and I couldn't be together.

Alex awkwardly coughed and i looked to him. My eyes assessed his scrawny body and i narrowed my eyes. What did Ariel find so "cute" about him? He looked like a starved chicken!

I glanced at Ali who was staring at the wall. There was something oddly suspicious about her. I had tried to read her mind but it resulted in a stinging sensation in my own head. There was some protective spell around her mind. To perform something like that you have to be a powerful wizard yet Ali didn't exactly portray someone with potent abilities. But there was nothing i could really do except not trust her.

I mean i wouldn't mind throwing both the twins out the window but we needed Alex in a way. Besides, Ariel would never let me leave him behind. And since Ali sticks with her brother we're stuck with both the fools.

 "Soo what do we do?" Alex asked, breaking the silence and my thoughts.

"Why don't we gather some supplies?" I suggested.

"That's a good idea but my mother is downstairs. If she sees us..."

"Right. Well why don't we sneak back out the window and go to some shops to collect goods?"

"Sounds good. Ali will stay here with Ariel."

I didn't really want to leave Ariel with Ali. I didn't trust Ali at all and as Ariel's dragon i have a right to be protective over her.

But it is a possibility I'm over thinking things. The spell could have been done by her father so people don't read her thoughts and take advantage of her. I'm not the only one who can read minds. So maybe Ali is innocent.

I sighed, "Alright. Let's go."

* * * (The first star has officially been named Squishy by popular demand)

"Do you have any money?" I asked Alex. We were standing right outside of a massive store. From outside i could see it was mad chaos inside. Fruits and vegtables were flying around, children were throwing shirts on the floor, parents were yelling...i winced at the sight.

Alex searched his pockets only to produce change, "I have t-three bronze knuts and a silver s-sickle."

"What can that buy?"

"Maybe one a-apple and a c-couple carrots."

"Looks like we're going to have to inquire the materials by purloining." I said, exasperated.

"P-purloining? I don't w-want to have to s-steal." He said nervously. I could see his face paling.

"Have any other ideas?"

He adjusted his glasses, "We could go b-back and g-get some money...?"

"I'd rather not waste time. Now come on."

We went inside and gathered lots of supplies. We got medicines, food, clothing, anything we thought would come in handy.

Once we had gathered everything in the cart i asked Alex to grab my hand.

He looked at me like I'd gone completely and utterly cockamamie.

"I'm going to turn us invisible." I told him in his head. By now he looked like he was going to pass out so i just grabbed his clammy hand and turned us invisible.

Normally i prefer to actually buy things and not use my powers to turn invisible because its rather energy consuming, but in this situation i really had no choice.

We left the store without any problems (aside from the fact i was spent) and returned to Alex's home.

"What time is it?" I asked Alex.

"Seven pm. My dad will be here in two hours."

I nodded, "I'm zonked so i shall slumber. Wake me up in an hour?"

He nodded.

I hopped into the bed, next to Ariel, and fell into a dreamless sleep.

A/N: The main purpose of Caelum's POV was to clear up his sexuality and give insight into Ali hence why it was so short.

That was most likely the last chapter in his POV but not the last chapter in a guy's POV;) 

Thanks for all the lovely comments<3