Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Ariel

Werecats... too scattered on Earth

Goblins... too deep in the Earth (they live right in the center)

Fairies... Not useful in a war against demons ("Do you want money for that tooth Ariel just punched out?" Yeah, no)

Ghosts... to deep in self-pity

Sprits... have more important things to worry about like balancing the moon and ocean or whatever

Werewolves... not powerful enough not to mention hate our wings

Mermaids... they'll die because they won't be in water. Besides even if they didn't die all they would do is flop around

Demi-Gods... The Greek Gods and demi-gods all disappeared a couple years ago so we don't know where they are and I'm too lazy to find them

Witches/Warlocks... on the demon's side

Just to clear something up, witches/warlocks and NOT the same thing as wizards. Humans have them all mixed up. A witch is an evil woman who is in the potion, and charm department. A warlock is the male version of a witch. While wizards are the ones with the wands and can cast spells.

Vampires... on our side already and aren't enough

Zombies... don't even exist

I groaned in frustration, and ran a hand through my hair. It wasn't like it was going to mess up anyway. Angels hair always someone how fell right back into place and their nails always stayed a nice length. It was probably one of the only perks of being an angel. 

"What's wrong, honey?" Daniel asked on his IPad again, probably calculating how many people have died in the war.

"I keep coming back to centaurs and wizards! Oh and of course wolvens. The only problem is they hate us because we dragged there furry asses into the Great War!" I said, exasperated.

Okay, so bitching to Daniel isn't exactly the best thing to do but I don't have anyone else to rant to! Everyone gets scared of the freaking dark aura that surrounds me except Daniel and the elders who are like immune or something. It's becomes infuriatingly annoying at times. I'm not going to rip your eyeballs out or cut of your manhood!

And you know what's even worse? Everyone stares at me constantly and not in the good way...I'm different and different is never accepted. That was one human problem that transcended past the mere mortals and had an impact on angel life. 

I was different in many ways. Not only did I behave and dress differently, even my physical appearance was different. I had slightly tanner skin, more alive than anything, that was unheard of between angels. Everyone had pale skin here. 

"This is so annoying." I mumbled to Daniel who didn't reply, and I glanced up at the large mirror framed by rich chestnut wood. 

My brown hair was slightly lighter for some reason. It tended to change colors depending on the season I guess. My bright blue eyes that looked less like a pretty sky and more like the terrifying, bottomless pit of water called the ocean, shone back at me. 

"Language Ariel! Anyway, centaurs will be helpful but not enough," Daniel started, "Wizards are still recovering from the whole Voldemort-Harry Potter fiasco. Wolvens are busy with some young guy, about your age, who is going to be the greatest alpha in millenniums apparently, so they're busy preparing him. Did I mention they all hate our wings?"