Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Ariel

"Caelum?" I asked him disbelief.

"Yes. I'll explain but I would like something to cover me up."

No! I like you better naked!

"I'm sure you do." Caelum said with a smirk.

I scowled, "Don't tell me you can always read my thoughts?"

"I can, sweetpea so get used to it." he replied, with an arrogant grin on his lips.

"Don't use that attitude with me! I am the master here!" I said, pointing a finger at him.

He rolled his eyes but didn't say anything. "So you can shift into a human?" I said casually, rummaging through the bag Daniel prepared for me. It had everything he figured I would forget.. which is a lot.

"Yes. Actually the dragon isn't my true form. This human state is."

I tossed him a pair of boxers I sleep in once in a while from my bag since I didn't find anything he could use in the bag Daniel packed for me. He slipped them on making me barely suppress a noise of disappointment.

"The dragon thing your true form? But I don't get it. Do the elders know this?" I asked.

"Years ago we - we being Calor, Calpar, and I - ran into The Devil purely by accident. It didn't end well and as our punishment he ordered Witch Sade to put a curse on us. He wanted us to be dragons who were slaves of the demons. Unfortunately for him the Witch wasn't able to completely turn us into dragons since we were powerful wolvens it was hard for the potion to work. So we can shift back into humans. If The Devil found out the Witch didn't perform her task properly he would have killed her. So she offered us a deal; if we kept silent she would make us command to angels like all the other dragons instead of demons.

"We weren't wise and we were frightened so the three of us said yes. Looking back I realized we should have made her turn us back into humans for the price of our silence. And to answer your question no they don't know. I was a powerful wolven not angel. The elders mainly keep track of affairs in the sky because they simply can't watch over everyone. That's God's job. So they didn't know we got captured or what happened with The Devil or the witch. And you will not tell them." he explained, power leaking from is his voice during the last bit.

The way he commanded me made me forget what he just explained. It didn't sit very well with me.
"You will not order me around. i can do whatever i want. I am your master and i am not afraid to
put you in your place." I growled, command and power much stronger the his coming from my words.

He was forced into submission and bowed his head down.

Good, i thought sourly.

* * *

We walked into the shabby motel we found and got a room with the green paper humans used. Apparently the stuff is really valuable.

Caelum was in charge of getting us rooms and he only got one room. I took that as a hint he was interested but I wasn’t doing anything with an animal. Nah-Ah

We walked to room and I set my stuff down. Caelum had on a sweatshirt and sweatpants he ‘borrowed’ from a store so he didn’t need to change.

I did so I took off short and shirts right in front of him once we were in the room and put on some short cotton shorts and black crop top figuring he wouldn’t mind since he seemed interested, besides I bet the bathroom is a dump considering how ugly this place is so I wouldn't want to change in there.