Chapter 12

~Slight Trigger Warning~

A/N:First off. I can kind of understand why my story is Rated R. Even though it was a little bit that didn't get that graphic in one chapter, this story can only be Rated R. Which sucks because it's not a smut filled story. Well... I guess I can do things with it. Like violence and whatnot. Be on the look out in the future for that, I guess. Anyways. I'm out for the summer. Hopefully I'll have a muse and write. Here is to Chapter 12. It time skips about a week or two. The beginning of this chapter is a catch up type thing. It's a really long chapter.

~Alex's POV~

The last two weeks had flown by. It seemed that the moment I befriended Devon, time never wanted to stand still. I was happy around her. She made me happy with her smiles. Smiles that I tried to always make stay on her face. Her laugh was infectious and I never wanted to leave her side.

One could say I developed quite the crush on the girl. 

There is something though. Something that seemed to hold her back. I've noticed the interactions between her and our English teacher. While their interactions have seemed a bit too comfortable, I can't make any accusations until I have more facts for sure. It didn't help his case that he seemed to get onto me or glare at me anything I was too close or talkative to Devon. I did that on purpose.

What could I say? She was a beautiful, talented, smart young lady and I wanted her to myself. It wasn't like she had any friends to begin with. So, tonight, I was going to ask her out on a date. Eventualy, she'll be mine and she'll never, ever leave my side. I'll have her wanting me. 

Devon Young. You will be mine. 

~Jason's POV~

These past two weeks have been, awkward to say the least. After the kiss with Devon, I have tried to stay my distance emotionally and physcially. I know it hurts her. I can see that fact in her eyes. It's hard to cause pain like this to the girl that I saved, but what else can I do?! It is illegal for two reasons. 

1) She's underaged and would be for at least another six months. 
2) I'm her teacher and I would get fired and sent to prison.

It hasn't been helping that Alexander has been so close to her. The two of them have been sitting in the back of the classroom talking and smiling and laughing. I hate the fact that the boy could be with her if he wanted to and not have anything to worry about. Alexander seemed to realize that there was something going on or that I cared about Devon in someway. The boy would go out of his way to make eye contact with me as he touched her or put his arm round her.

It made me want to break his neck.

But what could I do? Devon and I are stuck under a roof until she can try to get in touch with her family. That would mean she'd leave the city. But if she was safe and happy, I wouldn't care. He brusies were light yellows and greens, almost gone. There would be scars from the cuts and scrapes, but they didn't hurt her anymore. For that, I was grateful. 

~Devon's POV~

In the last two weeks I've managed to not really talk to Jason and become super close to Alex. Not close enough that he knew about how I had been suicidal and how my father abused me metally, emotionally and physically, or that I was now living with our English teacher. No. He didn't know any of that, but he knew most everything else. I enjoyed being around him. He made me laugh and smile and just made me happy. 

I still couldn't figure out what was wrong between Jason and I.

I mean, yeah. I had kissed him. In my defense, I didn't really know what I was doing or what was going on at that moment. It had been a mistake. Because of that mistake, we no longer talked, touched or even looked at each other like before. It hurt me a lot, but what could I do? I was the entire reason behind it. He shouldn't have saved me. He should have seen that all I do is mess things up.