We need this

First of all, sorry for the late update. It's that I'm doing an internship on content writing and it's hard to manage both internship and studies. I no longer gets time to sit and write stories. I'll try updating forgotten soon. Sorry for the delay but I can't promise you when the next update will be.

Wasn't basketball a brilliant spot?

Aarav used to play basketball with me! You may not know this but you weren't his only basketball companion. The days when you shut him out from playing the sport, he used to come to me! That's how we bonded man and thank you for that!

Hope you searched for Aarav at Prathibandapuram! Now you know that I know your son better than you do! Agreed right? I know about his visit to that red light area, how he tried finding his parents, his love for Fida and much much more....

Your curiosity to find me and the reason why I killed your son might be increasing! Sorry ASR, but I cannot reveal myself now...not until I reveal many such truths about your son and your family.

So let me tell you one big secret of Aarav. It happened two months ago. Remember when Aarav refused to go to school and laid bed ridden for two weeks due to his "non-existent" fever? What if I tell you that he was absolutely fine during the time and was actually afraid of going out and being spotted by some people?

Your son was sold.

How I know it? Your son came running to me after he ran away from those horrible people.

Confirm it!

Till then....

Sanctuary you go hiding,

Place where you go rising...

Facts and figures it's holding,

Gets your house from distorting....

Yours,

X

.

.

.

.

"That's so kind of you Mrs. Raizada" the principal said as she walked Khushi out of the building. Khushi smiled and said, "This is the least I could do for this school! Aarav really loved it here! Used to tell me stories about the pranks he played on his friends"

The principal smiled faintly and said, "He was one of our best students"

Khushi smiled and said, "Ok then, I should be moving! Nice meeting you!"

The principal smiled and walked away and Khushi turned to walk out of the school when she spotted Fida walking out with her bag.

"Fida?"

Fida turned and smiled. "Hello aunty"

"Why are you leaving? It isn't 4 yet" Khushi said.

"Ha woh we have chemistry practical now. I completed it and mam let me go!"

"Come I'll drop you home!"

"Arrey nahi aunty...it's okay thank you!"

"Fida" she called warningly.

"Aunty it's fine" Fida said smiling.

"Get in now" Khushi said and the girl sighed, "okay"

.

.

.

.

The ride was silent until the girl asked, "How are you...and uncle?"