The Third Letter

Parking the car on the roadside, Arnav leaned back on the seat with his mind recalling the conversation with Pallavi didi.

"How do you know Aarav?"

Taking a deep breath Arnav said, "He is my son!"

Pallavi's eyes widened, "Oh....Aarav mentioned....very little about you! He doesn't talk much about his family!"

Arnav nodded and leaned back ignoring the hurt feeling.

"How do you know Aarav?" he asked.

"He came here and my men caught him!" she said.

"And you beat him!"

"Yes" she said.

"After that?" he asked.

"Why can't you ask that to Aarav?" she asked irritated.

"BECAUSE MY SON IS DEAD!" he shouted.

Pallavi froze and looked at him.

"Dead" she whispered.

"Somebody killed him" Arnav said bitterly.

She gasped, "Aarav....my boy!"

"Why did he come here? What's your relation with Aarav? Tell me everything!" he asked angrily.

Suddenly her eyes shut down to an emotionless barrier. Her face turned stone and she said angrily, "I can't tell you!"

Arnav took a few notes from the pocket and threw it on her face.

"You can't buy me!" she hissed.

"Yes I can! That's who you are! Women who can be bought by money!" he said disgusted.

"SHUT UP!"

"Sorry but isn't that what you and your followers here do?" he asked chuckling.

Pallavi looked at him angrily and said, "I won't tell you about Aarav!"

Arnav stood up and smirked. The next moment he slapped her hard. Grabbing the woman's hair he said dangerously, "If I can get a company to number 1 position at the age of 23, I can definitely get information out of your disgusting mouth!"

Sighing hard he leaned to the dashboard and took the water bottle. Gulping down the liquid, he took the letter he had hidden beneath the car seat, out of Khushi's eyes.

Opening the paper which was folded many times and stuck inside Aarav's shirt sleeves, he read the words.

Love!

It's the most beautiful yet the most dangerous word in the planet.

Haven't you been in love ASR? Of course you have! Khushi Kumari Gupta!

So I needn't lecture about love and life. You have quite an experience in it! But what if I say that your son is also an expert lover, like you?

Falling in love was the simplest thing Aarav have ever done in his life! The first time he saw her! I still remember the look he had in his face when he talked about her! He was absolutely smitten!

For a boy who was adopted at a very small age and then raised in a loving family, Aarav had everything. But the love he got from her was different. "Fresh" that was how he defined it to me. "Fida was fresh as a flower!"

Fida! That was her name! An average looking girl but according to Aarav, she was the most beautiful girl in the planet!

Love! *sighs*

Now, coming back to our next letter.

You must be wondering why I'm not revealing myself! Patience Raizada, patience! I want you to know your son well before you find the person who brutally killed your son by knocking a bottle over his head and pushing him off a cliff.

The next letter?

Clues are down!

For life to get prettiness,

Cherish all those naughtiness

For him to find happiness,

One should get it springiness...

Ok guys, this one is easy. Let me see who is going to guess the location of the next letter!

=