The final show

"Ah when did you come?" Khushi asked surprised as she entered their room to find Arnav sitting on the bed with his face hidden inside palms. "Kya hua Arnav ji?" she asked sitting near to him.

Arnav lifted his face and Khushi gasped seeing his red face. "Why are you crying?"

Arnav sighed and narrated his conversation with Anjali and NK.

Khushi stayed silent for a while and Arnav looked at her surprised that she is not crying.

"I was so busy with my dabba business...that I never noticed" she whispered slowly, 'Nor did you....it was all our fault!"

Arnav nodded.

Khushi rubbed her face and said, "Every single letter we get is taking us to many secrets of Aarav that we never knew....we never noticed. Is the murderer trying to tell us that we were not good parents to Aarav?"

"May be" Arnav whispered.

Khushi nodded and said, "We've to find the next letter and also visit Aarav's biological father, Harish!"

"Got the fifth letter. It was under my chair!" Arnav said and Khushi looked at him. She gasped and said, "Sanctuary! Where you go hiding! We should've guessed!"

Arnav nodded.

"Where is it?"

"Hidden. We should go and meet Harish now!" Arnav said and stood up.

"Address?"

"Pallavi got it for me!"

Khushi nodded and both of them walked out of their room.

.

.

.

.

"Nahi sir! There is no one named Harish here!" the pedestrian said looking at the address, "And there is not Skyline apartments here!"

Arnav frowned and read the address again, "Harish Malhotra, Flat 12B. Skyline Apartments, Maheli Nagar"

"Ah sir" the man said, "There is a skyline apartments in Mahila Nagar. Must be that one! It's the next colony to this!"

"Thank you!" Arnav said and started the car.

.

.

Arnav and Khushi walked up the security of Skyline apartments and said, "We would like to meet Harish Malhotra, flat no. 12 B!"

The security nodded and took the register. He drew his fingers through the names and frowned. "Saab the owner of 12B is not Harish Malhotra but someone named Ashish Singh!"

Arnav and Khushi looked at each other and Khushi asked, "Do you know any other apartment named Skyline?"

"Nahi mam. There are no apartments named skyline in a few km radius to this!"

"Then we would like to meet this Ashish Singh!" Arnav said and security took out his phone.

"Ashish sir? You have two visitors" the man said.

"You can go in. 12B!" the man said keeping down the phone.

.

.

.

.

"Have a seat"

Arnav and Khushi sat down and the man sat before them frowning at them. "I was expecting my friend. But sir, who are you and why do you want to meet me?"