24: It's Kuroko time

A/N: Just a brief note. This whole chapter is in Aomine's POV. Enjoy! ^w^

I apologise beforehand, but this chapter has a lot of colorful words!

*-*-*-*

24: It's Kuroko time

*-*-*-*

I didn't know what was going on.

Everything was a blur.

One minute I was lazily talking and pretend smiling to the redhead next to me, who seemed to cling onto my arm. She pouted, continuing to talk like there was never an end.

Next, I saw familiar caramel hair bouncing in the midst of people dancing around.

Curious, I shook all the girls surrounding me, getting off the sofa within a second, making my way past these sardines on the dance floor.

Some girls who were previously grinding other guys came to get my attention, but I didn't even spare them a second glance.

I walked briskly until I actually arrived in front of the mass of caramel hair, and yeah, there she was.

Laughing her drunk ass off and in the arms of another guy.

Another guy.

I was about to punch the shit out of him when I saw her leaning against the guy's chest, sighing happily. In front of me.

What stopped me was the twinkle of joy in her eyes, and how she didn't hold any recognition towards me. It made my heart clench, and lucky me, the both of them didn't pay any attention to me.

Was this how it feels like to have someone you likeー

Scratch that.

Was this how it feels like to have someone you've fallen hard for be with someone else beside you?

Cause damn, it sure packed a punch on my gut.

I was actually about to leave, but somehow, the guy gently led her away, with them both completely ignoring me. It's as if I wasn't even there at the first place. A switched clicked on somewhere inside my head, and I felt a smirk tugging on my lips.

It's Kuroko time.

I waited for them to actually be a few feet away from me, and my heart was filled with dread at the moment he led her up the stairs.

I moved quickly, trying to squeeze through the dancing sardines. Though, when I reached the bottom of the stairs, they were nowhere in sight.

Halfway through ascending the stairs, I heard a door click close, and it was my cue to move faster.

Kaede's in trouble.

Strings of cusses left my mouth, as the top of the stairs left a long hallway filled with doors.

I have to Kaede. Quick. Before anything happensー

Even over the music, I could hear Kaede's laugh came muffled from the third door of the left, and with haste, I weaved my way through. There's still drunk teens making out and grinding against each other on the stairs and hallways. Wow. They would go at it with no privacy?

Feeling the coldness of the doorknob saturating into my skin, I turned the doorknob and pushed it open. My jaw almost hung as I saw Kaede with her top half almost naked, with the bastard kissing her neck. That fucker, didn't he see the marks on her neck? My marks?

Before I could even register what I was doing, I realised that I had punched him in the nose, hearing a crack as my knuckles made in contact with that nose. Urgh, I'd have to wash my hands later on. I wouldn't apologize even if hell freezes over.The drunk Kaede was practically lifeless, and I caught her just in time, shockwaves were all over my skin that's in contact with her.