In Love with a White Boy?OVER MY DEAD BODY!!

Jamela POV

Finally my first day is over. It feels like the whole year has passed with all the little incidents I got in today, but o well school is over meaning right now the problems that I had in school are completely irrelevant.  I quickly made my way out the front door of the school, just because school was interesting today doesn't mean that I want to stay here any longer, the school work is a bitch. I started walking down to street towards my bus stop, I wish I had a car then I wouldn't have to take the stupid metro, mainly because people are always playing their loud music from their phone like everyone else actually wants to hear it, I mean hello it's called fucking ear phones that's what they were made for, so other people wouldn't have to know you have horrible taste in music! I reached into my purple over the shoulder roca wear bag and took out my ipod, its just the simple ipod nano that when you shake it, it shuffles the songs, I wanted a ipod touch but my mom "says" she cant afford it but she can afford to get her and my dad new apple laptops, god she is so stingy. I still love her though.

The bus pulled up while I was scrolling through my songs, I quickly reached into my bag and pulled out my extra curriculum bus card, it actually lasted until 10pm meaning I could stay down town for as long as I wanted to, the down side was I could only use it once a day, after 3 o clock, and I had to use it near the school.

 I swiped my card and made my way to the back seats and sat in the corner, I pulled up my playlist called "Shake that ass" haha yes I have a playlist called that, it was mainly for when I was about to go out I needed to get pumped up, Nicki Minaj's Super bass started to blast in my ears and I started silently saying the words with nicki

"This one is for the boys with the boomin' system

Top down, AC with the coolin' system

When he come up in the club, he be blazin' up

Got stacks on deck like he savin' up

And he ill, he real, he might gotta deal

He pop bottles and he got the right kind of bill

He cold, he dope, he might sell coke

He always in the air, but he never fly coach

He a mothafuck'n trip trip, sailor on the ship ship

When he make it drip, drip kiss him on the lip, lip

That's the kind of dude I was lookin' for"

Tap, Tap....... My eyes snapped open and I looked at the guy next to me who had the nerve to tap me while I was so into my music, I pressed pause on my ipod and took my ear phones out of my ear so he knows that, unfortunately for me because I was really into the song, he now has my full attention.

"what?" I tried to make it seem like I had an attitude but in all actuality I didn't and he was cute and on top of that my voice sound like a little 5 year old girl when I talk so it didn't come out like I wanted it to, but when I'm pissed off it's like devil horns on my fore head so no one pays attention to my voice then.

"Whats up im mark"

"im jamela"

"well I just wanted to tell you dat yo fine as fuck" um ok can dudes every talk to me without cussin'

"umm thanks I guess" I was getting ready to put my ear phones in my ear but he had other plans

"so can I get yo number"

"depends how old are you"

"20"

"then hell no" he was quiet after that but I guess he had to get the last word in because after about 5 minutes he spoke up

"fine be a bitch then I aint want you anyway" I shrugged my shoulders and switched the song to Auburns' All about him. The song got me thinking I really want to meet a guy who, well I cant really put it into words but the song tells what I want.

I saw my bus stop coming up and quickly rung the bell wanting to get away from the pedophile who was still staring at me like I was something to eat. When the bus came to a stop I ran out the doors and ran across the street to the back street that I had to take to get to my house. I quickly walked across the last street and cut through my neighbor's back yard so I could get to my house's back door. I braced myself before opening the door because I knew my dog Cognac was going to rush through as soon as I opened the door. And yes my dog really is named cognac like the drink, My dad said he named him that because of his color but who cares it's just a name. As expected he came rushing out the house like he was a horse who had just smokes a ziploc bag full of weed.

"Cognac get in the house!" he came running back up the steps and into the house.I walked up the steps and into my room and plopped down on my bed just thinking to myself.

Man what a fucked up way to start school!!

Ok I know this wasn't great but I really had to end her day and Im not going to write about each one of her school days so next chapter will have like a two week jump. Any ways I know you guys don't want to hear about my life but guess what I did...........I WENT BUNGEE JUMPING, and cried my eyes out I had a emotional break down when I got unhooked and me and my family took old time photos I was dressed up as a prostitute with guns and beer in my hand : p It was so fun. And I have a question is it weird that my cousin has a crush on me I mean my grandma married his uncle but isn't that still weird?

Vote, Comment, Don't vote or comment just read lol I