In Love with a White Chapter 11 Part 1

Who knew I could have drama so early in morning.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I haven't seen that Anabelle chick since this morning and now its lunch time. I can already feel that some shit is about to pop off. I mean honestly it never fails. What is it about me that attracts so much damn drama? I don't have time for these people, well except my friends those are the only people in this school that I have time for.

I walked into the lunch room looking around for the girls and saw everyone seated around our regular table and low and behold the bitch Anabelle was hanging all over Zanes arm.

Calm down Jamela Calm down he's not yours, remember that. I had to remind myself that even though we had been talking on the phone doesn't mean that he was my boyfriend or even someone that I could stake claim on, but that didn't mean that I didn't want to snatch that bitch by her hair. But I wont because im not a violent person, its just when people hurt my friends and family, now that shit I do not tolerate.

I slowly walked over to the table and everybody got quiet and started looking back and forth between me Zane and Anabelle.

"What why are you guys looking at me like that" I mean seriously I'm not gonna say anything to the girl if Zane wants here right there she can stay, I don't fight over guys I never have and I never will. Unless he actually is my boyfriend then the bitch is going down. I never understood the girls who will fight the girl that her boyfriend cheated on her with, don't get mad at the girl get mad at your boyfriend. Now if its clear that he doesn't want her and she still hanging around, then that's when you have to beat a bitches ass.

"no reason I guess" Zach said looking towards his brothers,

"Dammit Ana will you let go" I heard Zane angrily spout out. I mean I couldn't blame him the bitch was damn near trying to sit in his lap.

"But Zaney Poo I missed you, didn't you miss me"

"Hell no I didn't miss you now will you get the fuck off me, I'm trying to be nice about this" I just sat back and watched the show that was going on in front of me, I wasn't going to get involved because it wasn't my place. Zane is not my man.

"Zaney Poo stop playing you know you love me"

Ok this little girl is starting to irk my nerves.

"Ana seriously"

"WOULD YOU PLEASE GET OFF OF HIM IM TIRED OF HEARING YOU GUYS ARGUE" Zenith shot up In her seat finally fed up with all the drama. Anabelle stopped tugging on Zanes arm and slowly turned towards Day,

"How about you sit your ugly gay ass down, the only reason I even put up with you is because you're Zanes cousin" No this bitch didn't, this is where I draw the line no one speaks to Day like that and especially not when I'm around. Everyone that was seated near our table slowly turned their heads toward me, waiting, they knew shit was about to pop off. The people that sat closest to our table all got up and moved to the other side of their tables giving us room. Anabelle didn't seem to notice any of this but the rest of my crew did. They all just shook their head and had smiles on their faces waiting to see what would happen next.

I picked up my napkin and wiped my mouth getting the rest of the remnants of the ketchup and mayo from the turkey burger that I was eating and slowly looked at Anabelle.

"Apologize" Her head snapped my way, seeming to just now notice that I was even there.

"Oh my God why are you still here, aren't you just a fuck buddy of Zane, you don't belong at this table" I let her little snide remark about me drift to the back of my mind, I'll come back to that later

"Apologize"

"Apologize for what, im only telling the truth you were just a fuck buddy, but im back now,your job is done." Im going to kill her.

"Not me Apologize to her"

"Who the fuck are you talking about and why should I apologize I didn't do anything" This bitch cannot be that dense. I leaped over the table in about to second flat and had her by her shirt color, pretty sure she was dangling a few inches off of the floor but I don't care, you don't mess with my family. Ever. Period

"Fucking Apologize to Zenith for what you said to her, it was disrespectful not only to her but her family and friends as well"

"First of all let me go, and secondly im not apologizing for stating the truth" Thats enough ive had it with this bitch, I looked her straight in the eye and punched the bitch right in her nose,now I know you guys think im really violent, honestly im really not. Ive never hit so many people in such a short time period , this school is bringing out the worse in me. Anyways now the bitch is on the floor screaming and yelling about how she just got her nose fixed, I mean seriously that's such a cliché white girl line.

"Damnnnnnn!!!!!" Chorused through the entire cafeteria. And next thing I know I'm being pulled down on Zanes lap, I mean come on what the hell dude.

}