In Love with a White Boy?OVER MY DEAD BODY!!

Jamela's POV 

My body shook as I stepped in to the class room. It may have appeared that I wasn't nervous on the outside but on the inside I was "shittin' bricks". Hahaha I always thought that that saying was funny...hmmm can I really use too thats' in a sentence, it always felt wrong like you can't use the same word back to back...o well who cares it's not like I'm talking to anyone else. 

Why am I even in this stupid school I don't belong here, I mean including me there is like what maybe 6 black people in this whole school and they are the oreo black people, you know the black people who act white. UGHHHH this is so fuckin' frustrating I wanna go back to my friends, back to my old life.....AND IF THIS WHITE BOY DON'T STOP STARIN AT ME IM GONNA RIP HIS DAMN DICK OFF!! Ugh they act like im some new found animal or something damn. 

"MR.BLACKWELL!!!!!!!" 

AHHHHH! Holy shit this woman has got a voice why do these people have to yell just shut the fuck up already. 

"What do you want?"  

Oh he was talkin about the white boy who kept starin at me...hmmmm he is kind of cute if he wasnt white i would definetly do him, on the other hand that might be weird I mean he's so pale his umm "downstairs" might be as well EWWWWWWW GROSS!! 

"Please remove your things from the seat next to you so that miss Brown can sit down"  

Ugh bout time his dumb ass started payin attention I been standin here forever it's ridiculous he needs to get his head out of the clouds I mean what could he possibly be thinkin bout? 

" Could you please move yo stuff my feet startin ta hurt?"  

Is he seriously not paying attention to me? I already don't like this dude. 

"HELLO IS YOU EVEN LISTENIN TO ME"  

I bet his ass will listen to me now I mean who can ignore that voice.I used my most obnoxious ghetto girl voice who could ignore that, it even drives me crazy but its hella fun to do. 

"uhh yeah my bad I wasn't payin attention my name I" 

Not listening not listening not listening not listening not listening....i don't give a fuck I don't give a fuck ughh even his voice is annoying...... 

"I really don't care" 

I should probably try to be nice but im not really a nice person so im not gonna try. I already hate this place. And I already hate Zane Blackwell..yea I know his name I saw it on his paper, I wasn't like lookin his way or something I was just looking around the room and happened to glance at his paper. Now that I think about it that's a pretty hot name for a guy. He has the name of my favorite author she writes steamy erotic novels oohh like Chocolate flava man I can just picture every scene in that book man it gets me hot....ok off topic a little bit anyways his name may be hot but I still don't like him!