In Love with a White Boy?OVER MY DEAD BODY!!

Jamela's POV

Brinnnnnnggggg

Finally I thought that stupid bell would never ring. God I hate Chemistry why the hell do I need all these stupid formulas its pointless well atleast to me it is.

I walked out of the room and into the hoard of kids in the hall, I swear if I get bumped again im gonna be really pissed. As soon as I thought some blonde girl knocked me down,what the hell is her problem

"Watch were you're going new girl! Ugh look at me I'm dirty now she actually touched me"

"Excuse me but if im not mistaken you bumped into me so how bout you watch where you goin"I told her, yea I could tell this chick was gon be a major problem for me so im gonna put her in her place now.

"Umm no you were in my walk way,everyone knows this, so you need to apologize like now or I will ser..."no this blonde bitch didn't!

"O please! stop right there. I don't know who the hell gave you the right to have a single path way I maybe new but chick im not dumb and I guessin you the so called "Queen Bee" by the way you got yo little cronies behind you wit they fake tans and implants which I can tell you have"

oh yes im bout to bring this bitch down a step or two I should probably wait no f that its happenin now . I stepped closer to her face so I could get my point across

"Now lets get one thing straight cuz im not gon repeat this again don't fuck wit me or I will literally tear you down so fast that you great grand kids social lives cant be saved and if you don't believe that I will beat yo ass so bad that you end up in a coma so if you cross my path you betta step back cuz I aint movin and I think you owe me an apology."

 I looked at her face and her eyes were the size of golf balls. Haha I cant believe she's that scared this chick is bigger than me but I am scary when I'm pissed and I am seriously pissed right now. What the hell gives her the right to tell me to apologize when she knocked me down. I'll be damned when the day comes that I apologize to someone like her.

"Ugh whatever im not apologizing to a new girl I don't care what you..."I stepped closed to her, my eyes narrowing towards her daring her not to say sorry.

"Whatever im sorry now can I get through" she flipped her hair over her shoulder like her saying sorry wasn't a big deal but I knew it was because the crowd that had gathered around us gasped like it was a miracle that she even knew the word. Yup I just owned her ha its not like I want her title or anything but ill be damned if I let someone walk all over me on my first day of school

"Say Please" I told her a smile adorning my face. Her eyes widened at my smile because it was a sadistic smile that sad "Say it or ill fuckin cut you" yes I have a smile that says that but I really wont cut her just bruise her a little bit.

"Please let me through" she said through clinched teeth, hmm maybe I should torture her some more but I think the bells gonna ring..hey I might be a bitch but im still a good student..........when I feel up to it anyway. I gave her a quick look to tell her that if she ever mess with me ill cut het her and walked away towards my next class which is, I looked at my schedule,AP Art Sculpture, Finally something I like I hope the teacher isn't mean.

A/N –I was gonna keep the POV's separate but I need to get what zane thought of the whole Jamela/queen B situation into the story