"Time to get up, Randy!" I called.

  "Mommm... Just five more minutes." he groaned.

  I went over to the bed, and helped him up, his hair falling over his eyes.

  "I thought vamps don't get tired," I wondered.

  "That doesn't mean we can't be lazy," Randy replied.

  The three of us went into Fabian's giant walk-in closet to pick out some clothes, seeing as we really didn't have any on. The boys went into the section with jeans and button-ups, while I went over into my section. Fabian had litterally moved me and all of my stuff into his room, for until Trent was dead. Then, I had a change of plans.

  "Fabian, I'm stealing one of your T-shirts."

  "Why?" He and Randy slipped on a pair of jeans.

  "Because I don't feel like wearing my clothes," I said simply, going through a rack of his shirts. I found a simple red shirt, and pulled it over my head.

  The boys began to button up their shirts (Fabian's blue, and Randy's green), but I stopped them.

  "No. I'm in love with your abs," I said.

  I went over to Randy, and unbuttoned his shirt, leaving it hanging over his shoulders, then did the same to Fabian.

  "Wear them like that."

  I stepped back to grab some pants, but Fabian grabbed my arm. I slowly turned back to the two smirking boys who were probably thinking the same thing. I was confused as hell, though.

  "What?" I asked, putting my hands on my hips.

  "If we have to show our abs, then you have to wear nothing but a bra and undies," Randy said, grabbing the bottom of my shirt.

  I pushed his hands away and backed up.

  "No. I'm self concious," I defended.

  "You weren't last night," Fabian pointed out.

  "I was drunk!"

  That didn't stop them. Fabian stepped forward, and litterally ripped off my shirt. I just crossed my arms over my belly and glared.

  "I'm fat," I complained.

  "You're curvy, not fat," Randy countered.

  "Agreed." Fabian said.

  I just continued to scowl.

  "I'll let you in on mine and Kelso's Monopoly money betting game." Randy said.

  "Deal!" I exclaimed. It looked extremely fun.

  I went to walk past Fabian and Randy to go downstairs, but they each grabbed one of my arms, and pulled me onto their shoulders. Can they read each other's minds? Creepy.

  I couldn't help but giggle at the sudden lift. What could I say? It was fun. My left leg was on Randy's right shoulder, and my right leg was on Fabian's left shoulder. I grabbed onto their shirts for support, though I really didn't need to, sicne they were holding my legs.

  At the last minute, I swung my body down the length of their backs, making it to where I was now hanging upside down along their backside, and avoiding a good face plant into the wall as they walked out of the closet. Using my awesome belly and sit-up strength, I sat upright on their shoulders once more.

 "That was really fun!" I yelled.

  Fabian and Randy chuckled.

  "Glad you think so," Randy said.

  As we walked into the kitchen (and I had to dodge the doorframe again), all heads turned toward us. The boys hoisted me off their shoulders, and we sat down at the table across from Miranda, Scarlet, and Kelso. I immediately began to devour the delicious pancakes. After I swallowed a couple bites, I glanced up to see everyone starign at me. Fabian and Randy were smirking, while the others looked plain shocked.

  "What? I'm hungry," I mumbled.

  "Why are you only in your bra and panties?" Scarlet asked.

  "Isn't it obvious?" I countered. They looked clueless, so I continued. "I had to. I'm in love their abs."

  They still looked clueless.

  "Ugh. Just read my mind. I'm too lazy to think."

  I began to shove more pancakes in my mouth, as the three vampires in front of me began to stare at me more intently, before they relaxed.

  "Oh, so you made a deal about nudeness?" Kelso asked.

  I nodded.

  "Count me in!" he exclaimed, pulling off his T-shirt.

  His abs were almost as awesome as Fabian's, so I cheered in excitement. He raised his eyebrows suggestively, which made me laugh.

  "Now you two have to strip," Kelso said, pointing to Miranda and Scarlet.

  They did without hesitaiton, as the rest of us cheered them on.