Chapter 13

Kay so I ended up making this "extra scene" I wrote into a dream, and put it into it's own chapter(which will end up being the 14th chap), so... change of plans. THIS is my fav chapter so far. Not the 14th....I'm not sure what to do with the 14th...

dedicated to lee12543 for adding one of my stories to their list :D

!(&%^#)#$

 I rinsed out my plate, and then stopped to think. I should shower. Yeah. I'm gonna shower.

  "Ima go shower," I announced. Without another word, I turn, and ran upstairs.

  As soon as I stepped into the shower, I heard a door open and close.

  "Fabian, I told you I don't need to be watched every moment of my life," I said.

  No response.

  Then, I heard a noise that sounded way too much like the cocking of a gun. Before I had time to react, something small, but fast, tore through the shower curtain, as a loud noise nearly busted my eardrums. Gunshot.

  The pain came next. Like someone had just stabbed me all the way through the chest with a sword, only it was worse. They never took the sword out. I was shot, and I had no idea what to do. It was out of no where. I wasn't prepared for something like this. My ribcage erupted into an extreme series of strikes of pain. It never stopped, never numbed in the least.

  I became light headed to the extent where I could only see blackness for a second, as my knees gave way. I tripped over the shower curtain as well, bringing it toppling on top of me. I gripped my stomach out of instinct, as I shuffled to turn off the water. Through my mix of blurred vision from the tears, water, and pain, I managed to turn the knob, and the water shut off.

  However, the warm liquid from my stomach never stopped flowing. I looked down, only to see my arms and stomach covered in the gooey red liquid, as it came out in large portions. I tried my best to ignore the pain, and gripped my stomach tighter, knowing I had to apply pressure to slow the bleeding.

  I can't believe I was shot. Shit. This can't be happening. This seriously can't be happening. Things were just starting to turn around. Whoever it was, they fled just as soon as they'd come.

  I shuffled aorund the best I could, and pulled on a pair of boxers and a sports bra, with my left hand still clutching my ribcage. I slowly brought myself to my feet, and stumbled toward the door, leaning on the frame as I opened it, even more pain coursing through my stomach in the process. I tripped past the door frame, falling to the floor.

  My damp hair was everywhere, making it even harder to see, in addition to the blurred vision I already had, and the blood I had smeared across my face.

  I stumbled to my feet once more, putting a couple bloody handprints and smudges on the walls and carpet. Doubled over and clutching my stomach, I limped over to the door, and fell onto the stairs in the main hall.

  "Fa-Fabian..." I practically whispered.

  I was feeling myself slowly growing unconcious. I grew more and more sluggish by the moment, and had the urge to just give into the sudden urge to sleep.

  But I wasn't going to give up. Never. But, wouldn't my vampire friends (emphasis on the word vampire) smell my blood or something? Wouldn't they be able to hear me?

  With my left hand still clutching my bloodshed ribcage, I grabbed onto the railing, and leaned helplessly against it.

  A million thoughts were running through my mind, but the one that pushed itself forward was: