27 ; "you were the only one who had them, remember?"

a/n : hi

PARK CHAEYOUNG

.

"How are you feeling, Miss Park?"

I looked at the new witch doctor with careful eyes. Lisa considered taking me across the country just to meet with her close friend who specialized in pregnancies and medical herbs/spells.

The beautiful woman, with bright green eyes smiled at me as she pressed her two fingers against my throbbing balloon of a stomach.

"I feel okay.." I mumbled a bit tiredly. "Though, my child doesn't seem to think the same."

She chuckled. "I've never encountered a new breed in my lifetime but because I've dealt with a handful of different pregnant demon breeds, I can assure you that there's not much to worry about."

I looked to Lisa who flashed me two thumbs up and I sighed in relief. "Can you predetermine a date?"

She bit her lip and shook her head. "I can try but I can't assure you that it may be accurate."

"Anything to expect at least is fine with me."

She smiled at my nervous eagerness and sat down beside me. "Before I do anything, take this. It helps to numb the pain you might feel during the process."

She handed me a suspicious looking bowl with a dark liquid that smelled extremely bitter. I swallowed out our nervousness and disgust backing away slightly. "W-what is that?"

"An ancient herb of my clan." She smiled kindly at me. "Your husband was actually a good friend of my father's. I would never do anything to threaten your life."

Lisa nodded. "Wendy is incapable of killing. Though she has pure witch blood, her heart is as pure as a human."

"I've been alive for a long time, honey." She urged the bowl again towards me. "I sympathize well with human emotions."

"And your friends with Lisa?"

Lisa groaned. "I said I was sorry!"

"Lisa has good intentions with an uncontrollable darkness." Wendy explained softly. "I won't take sides and I am aware of the things Lisa has done in the past."

"I know." I gritted my teeth feeling a weird sensation in my chest. "I've looked past it. Jungkook came back to her and there must be a reason why. Jungkook can be very still on a decision so if he had changed, it's probably because she made a strong impact on him."

"Ah so your the girl Jungkook was with before.." Wendy chuckled. "Seems to me that Lisa was just getting her revenge."

"Wendy!"

"Might as well her tell her the truth now. Since your relationship with her is bittersweet." Wendy shrugged. "Anyway, drink up. Then we'll continue."